3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Unlike there will be a route where I can throw the dick of the blackmailing guy in the fireplace I won't look at this game anymore. How does it come 90% of the patreon games have retarded MCs ....
I actually liked this game until i reached the end of the game at the time where you did finals for a bit and each time I was hating the hooded guy then I noticed the screen shots where he is there with the headmaster with tara in between them. Usually you have a well created bad guy when the majority of players hate him but as soon as I saw his face I was like yup a guy I wanted the MC to murder. My feelings are not at how he treats Tara but mainly on that there is no way for him to loose its linear and forces the player to deal with him or game over.

I was holding out hope that Tara would bring back her 'Way of the Bitchy Elf' and find away to deal with him but nope she is slave to his cock apparently and i find that sad I hate the guy and would rather deal with Big Brother's Eric than this Malfoy fanboy wannabe

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Unlike there will be a route where I can throw the dick of the blackmailing guy in the fireplace I won't look at this game anymore. How does it come 90% of the patreon games have retarded MCs ....
I actually liked this game until i reached the end of the game at the time where you did finals for a bit and each time I was hating the hooded guy then I noticed the screen shots where he is there with the headmaster with tara in between them. Usually you have a well created bad guy when the majority of players hate him but as soon as I saw his face I was like yup a guy I wanted the MC to murder. My feelings are not at how he treats Tara but mainly on that there is no way for him to loose its linear and forces the player to deal with him or game over.

I was holding out hope that Tara would bring back her 'Way of the Bitchy Elf' and find away to deal with him but nope she is slave to his cock apparently and i find that sad I hate the guy and would rather deal with Big Brother's Eric than this Malfoy fanboy wannabe
I stopped playing several versions back for this reason. I couldn't stand the blackmailing of that guy anymore.
But it seems that was an early decision of his patrons.

knerre

Jul 30, 2017
I still play it, although this is one of those games where the choice for RPGMaker seems completely unnecessary. Every update takes a while to play, but it's mostly running around to the next scene. There are a few locations where the action happens and it becomes quite repetitive after a while.

I believe it's the intention of the developer to add the other, softer path at a later date, but as the paths never cross and the classroom content is likely to be the same I'm not sure if I'll continue to play it.

May 4, 2017
I look at this game and all I see is so much wasted potential. He takes what 1-2 months between releases and yet he does nothing with the story. 20 In game days so little content. Such a waste.

"A wife and mother" is still in demo version yet it has twice as much content as this whole game.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017

The dev has mentioned that you will be able to get revenge at the bad guy in the end. But I agree with you, you should be able to escape at least some of the situations with him.

I was really interested until day 15, 16. But it’s becoming clear that doesn’t matter if you choose to be as pure as possible or a total slut, Tara will be a sex slave.

The dev also posted that after day 21 (last one) he will run a poll in patreon to check if people want a new project or the second branch of this game.

Ps: it’s not the headmaster with the hooded guy, but master Jaleri.

Reactions: Deathdawg

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah, I've been trying this game and I realized just now I hate the shit out of this thing.

The smug shitsack that the author has created is so offputting I can't even enjoy playing the game, and the MC is a total loser who apparently is a super powerful mage, but she doesn't do shit to deal with being used like a cum dumpster by a flimsy threat like getting kicked out of school.

Shit, she should have waited for the hooded ass-sack to get naked, roasted his balls to a cinder and teleported his remnants into the nearest swamp. It's the lack of logic that annoys me, and this isn't domination, this is just rape after rape, until the MC gets so soggy-brained that there is nothing left to care about at all in the game.

Add to that infuriating wait times everywhere - when going to bed, when getting out of bed, when waiting for a scene to shift, and the very scenes themselves being unskippable, and I have to call this one 99% unpleasant and a massive waste of time. Unless you like watching the smuggest shit of a guy ever imagined win.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I wonder if those who voted to have the bad guy developed first are happy with the way things turned out...

I have to agree with what has been said here - the antagonist is an unbearable asshole but it's the MC's fault for being in this position. Who in their right mind subjects themselves to this shit, bordering on torture, just to preserve their "pride"? Just so she can brag about being the first elf of her village to graduate from such a prestigious school? Load of BS. She lost her pride and bragging rights the moment she bowed out and allowed herself to be blackmailed like a little bitch. Blackmail only works if you allow it to, most don't have the power nor the balls to back up their threats, they just hope you submit through fear.

If I were in her shoes I would have either turned the tables on the asshole or left for another school. It's just sad that we have to chug through a colossal amount of stupidity... because sex, because otherwise we wouldn't have a game. I'm not mad at the fact the antagonist is what he is, because that's his role and he is doing it well, I just think there was an oportunity here and it was wasted. We could have had different routes - one Tara submits to it or one where she turns the tables and becomes a full dominatrix. Instead we have to wait until the end to have some kind of revenge that probably won't ever make up for all the crap we had to endure.

And to makes matter worse the author is already considering the option of abandoning this game after completing this plot arc, meaning the "good" route now could very well become vaporware. Yeah... screw the players who wanted that route, who cares about them anyway? Man... disapointment after disapointment.

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I am basically just skipping as much as I can through the text with the asshat in the hood I do not even bother to read his text after the one kid just disappears I stopped reading his stuff. I kept waiting for her to take that floating cock and not toss it in the fire but track down the kennel full of hellhounds and use it as a breeding stick ;p or in the least summon a frisky female fire elemental and ask her o use that magic stick to make babies with till it was charcol

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I tried to play this and come till part where need to find some plants in woods. I found two but some fucktards come out from bush and steal it. Since it's large map and game have no mouse controls (unbelievable that those stuff exists in 21st century), so moving around is extremly annoying - is there any way to finish this quest with cheats or something, because I'm afraid that if i continue to seek more plants, more fucktards will came out from bushes...

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Pretty sure you could skip that part by going behind the tree to the left at the start of class. Otherwise its all the way up, right then down a little.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yup, it's prehistoric engine. No mouse supprot no nothing. I tried to play and gave up after few minutes. It's just not worth messing around with keyboard.

ann

Aug 8, 2016
Yup, it's prehistoric engine. No mouse supprot no nothing. I tried to play and gave up after few minutes. It's just not worth messing around with keyboard.
There's really no messing around involved. As far as I can remember it's just arrow keys to move, enter to select, esc to cancel, shift to run. Don't know what real benefit mouse would bring to this one.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There's really no messing around involved. As far as I can remember it's just arrow keys to move, enter to select, esc to cancel, shift to run. Don't know what real benefit mouse would bring to this one.
For example one mouse click to travel from one spot to another instead of messing with arrows?

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Let the fans of "Adventures of Tara" forgive me but this game is shit. A lot of work done for nothing. If you are a fan of domination and humiliation, you can try. The rest have nothing to do here. There is almost no choice. The plot is linear. With this approach, the developer should do 3D comics (probably pay less for them).
If I'm wrong correct me. Maybe I just did not have the patience to get to some kind of storyline.

Reactions: DavidTurner
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes