3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
So can you kick Sinius out a window or something yet?

Told myself a year ago I wasn't going to bother with this again until you could make the edgelord fuck suffer - I don't think I've despised any other h-game character as much as I do him

Reactions: Zazzo and stoper

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
So has there ever been a walkthrough made for this yet? I haven't played it in so long that i forgot, but for some reason I thought there was at least a long time ago.

If anyone knows of one, that even only gets through the first few days, I'd be stoked. Thanks.

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
So can you kick Sinius out a window or something yet?

Told myself a year ago I wasn't going to bother with this again until you could make the edgelord fuck suffer - I don't think I've despised any other h-game character as much as I do him
Not yet. The dev said that you can get revenge on Sinius in one of the endings, but that remains to be seen...

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
By the way, message from Reepyr, received today:

“Very Close!

I've been slaving away at the images I need for the Endings and I just have 2 more sets to do. (quick count of how many I have done so far. 1,2,3.... 81!) With these last 2 sets I am working on now it looks like there will be over 100 total in this one final update. *whew*

It will take a bit of time to write all the dialogue for the Endings, but the coding should be pretty straight-forward. I WILL have the beta out by the end of this month!”

Reactions: SholBlerk

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Not yet. The dev said that you can get revenge on Sinius in one of the endings, but that remains to be seen...
One of the endings? Jesus, those goalposts moved by a mile... he'd said something back then about plans for an entire route related to it.

Is there at least a way to get out of/minimize his control?

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
Reepyr posted today that the last image for day 21 is rendered and the beta should be out in 2 weeks.

Reactions: eeee

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
One of the endings? Jesus, those goalposts moved by a mile... he'd said something back then about plans for an entire route related to it.
Is there at least a way to get out of/minimize his control?
You can remain defiant and outsmart some of his plans but the second route without Sinius appears to be abandoned. Even without it I am glad they plan to complete the game before they move to other projects.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
You can remain defiant and outsmart some of his plans but the second route without Sinius appears to be abandoned. Even without it I am glad they plan to complete the game before they move to other projects.
Early on he decided to focus on just the one branch, and Sinius was voted for on patreon. Whether he does go back and make the other path remains to be seen though.

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
The dev also said that once Sinius' route is finished, he would do another poll on patreon to check if people want the other route developed or a new project.

IMO, without the second route, the game is incomplete.

Reactions: HenWen and griffor

monkeymmm

Dec 27, 2017
The dev also said that once Sinius' route is finished, he would do another poll on patreon to check if people want the other route developed or a new project.

IMO, without the second route, the game is incomplete.
i think that way too

but it's just wait too long for writing
maybe he just make a Adventures Tara 2, a story about her after school is better
and don't make single route in his next game

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
The game will be complete only IF he include Bernal path... without it game does not deserve a "complete" tag and is at best half finished. Which is quite a red flag for any of his future projects.

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
Guys, only the beta was released to $20 patreons, and they already found bugs on it. The dev will fix the bugs, release a new beta with fixed bugs and only after that, the final version will be released. It's going to take a long time, let's be patient.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes