3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
I got to choose between the revenge ending and the sex slave one. I chose revenge, saved after it and the went back and tried the slave one. But when I saved after it I still only see the revenge one unlocked in recall room. Can I unlock both or do I have to go through the whole game again?

apremkumar95

Apr 25, 2018
The revenge ending was surprisingly satisfying! I am looking forward to the Bernal route.. Perhaps Tara could do something more after she finishes with the university.. That career choice was a bit lame

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Hey now that this route is finished. I read that the dev is looking forward to some "time off". Anyone know if there are any official plans to complete the other story branches?

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Not sure why but the up arrow key doesn't work in this game. I play others RPGM games and have 0 issues.

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone have correct answers to potions final? I had them at one point and don't want to play through to get the class scenes again if possible.

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone have correct answers to potions final? I had them at one point and don't want to play through to get the class scenes again if possible.
If your Tara wants to avoid tentacle rape to graduate...

1. Base
2. Love
3. Catalyst
4. paralytic
(most answers are on day 9 class)

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Does anyone have a save file right before entering the hooded guy's room and the kid with a crush's room. (i'm talking about the scene before hooded guy tries to blackmail me and says he has something to get rid of the kid with a crush on me)

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
It's been ages since I last played this game but thought I would have a look at it now that it is pretty much completed...

My only question is - how the fuck can I stop those annoying animations?

I'm not talking about the little video animations - I'm talking about the supposed actions of handjobs, blow jobs, etc... that just keep on looping for 30-40s... I just about break the enter button on the keyboard trying to get them to stop!!!

I've tried all the "normal" buttons I can think of - Ctrl, Alt, Esc, etc... but NOTHING works! The animations just keep on looping around & fucking around...

It's annoying the crap out of me so any help would be REALLY appreciated! LOL!!

D

Deleted member 242829

It's been ages since I last played this game but thought I would have a look at it now that it is pretty much completed...

My only question is - how the fuck can I stop those annoying animations?

I'm not talking about the little video animations - I'm talking about the supposed actions of handjobs, blow jobs, etc... that just keep on looping for 30-40s... I just about break the enter button on the keyboard trying to get them to stop!!!

I've tried all the "normal" buttons I can think of - Ctrl, Alt, Esc, etc... but NOTHING works! The animations just keep on looping around & fucking around...

It's annoying the crap out of me so any help would be REALLY appreciated! LOL!!
Hi stays leaning on space. For me it’s work sorry for my english

Reactions: riddikk91

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
Is the game finished or will the dev still be adding the Bernal route?
Here is the last post from the dev:

"The Current Plan

Due to popular request, there is one more Ending that I am going to add to the game. I won't spoil anything about it and I still have to figure out exactly what the requirements will be to unlock it, but it should be pretty fun. :)
Since it will only be one additional Ending, I don't expect it to take all that long to do and I will work on getting it added by the end of next month. I'm also hoping to swap all the character portraits to 3d model versions as well as at least adding some closure to Tara being pregnant (if you chose that option).

Also, once I get closer to having it complete, I will have an announcement of my plan moving forward. No spoilers yet though!

Your support has allowed me to continue working on this project and I am proud to have actually completed it (almost). There are a lot of things I have learned and I hope to have a better idea what I need to focus on to make future projects even more entertaining.

Thank you!

Reepyr"

I don't know what the extra ending will be.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I'll take a wild guess and say that ending to be added will have something to do with that Wolfhound...

As for future projects, unless it's completing this game with Bernal path I couldn't care less.

cumthos

May 26, 2018
I'll take a wild guess and say that ending to be added will have something to do with that Wolfhound...

As for future projects, unless it's completing this game with Bernal path I couldn't care less.
I liked the wolf scenes, such a good doggy :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Naxos and mikey12d
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes