3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Im amazed that this game is still being worked on, guess there are quite a few developers from pre patreon days that are still going.

craken24

Oct 27, 2017
repetitive,tired,unnecessarily long....I would put the biohazard label on the file ... open it if you want to die of total boredom.or die of disgust 4 hours doing the same .. you see that the creator made a copy and paste everything with only a few new scenes in between but basically it is the same.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
repetitive,tired,unnecessarily long....I would put the biohazard label on the file ... open it if you want to die of total boredom.or die of disgust :mad:
We clearly played different games then.

Guess you're entitled to your opinion even if it wrong. :p

I'll admit the very first time I played it, i didn't give it much of chance.. didn't even get through the first day.
Went back a few weeks later and now it's by far my favourite game yet. I'd say not long enough, whished there'd been another two weeks worth of content.

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
I'll 1.1 your beta!

Seriously, requests are, um, supposed to go in the requests section.

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys, here are some news from Reepyr:

- the game is finished. The other route (Bernal) is still a possibility but he will not work on it right now.
- each 2-3 weeks he will kick the next reward level down a tier, so eventually even $1 pledgers (like me) will get the last version and unlocked save file.

I don't think the bonus set images will be made available for lower tiers. I'll probably keep my pledge till I get the finished version, but if there is no news about his new project by then, I will cancel it.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes