3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
do you recommend this game for the lesbian content only because if i am gonna play it i want it just for the lesbian content or the lesbian content are not that much so i shouldn't bother what do yo think

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
do you recommend this game for the lesbian content only because if i am gonna play it i want it just for the lesbian content or the lesbian content are not that much so i shouldn't bother what do yo think
Lesbian content is just a small part of it. So, no, I don't recommend it if you just want lesbian interaction. This game is mainly about corruption and blackmail.

Reactions: pootin

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
Lesbian content is just a small part of it. So, no, I don't recommend it if you just want lesbian interaction. This game is mainly about corruption and blackmail.
do you know games that focus on lesbian content i nearly played all the lesbian game in this site do you know games that you can recommend it would be a great help to me if you do

Blaster

Aug 29, 2016
I can't run this game it say I need something called "rpgvxace rtp".
Yep. For VX ACE games you need to have the run time program which this game and others use. You can download it here.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes