Enot1964

May 20, 2019
is it normal for the game to be kinda clunky ? specially in dialog when u left click sometimes it takes 5-20 seconds before the next sentence is shown ?!?
did a bit of search and i dont have any double clicking issues or so, just seems a bit frustrating to constantly have to wait to progress dialog when its in his laggy state alot of times (also tryed running as admin and still does it)

so is this quite normal ?
Save and snd restart the game (or you can as well restart your PC). Run the game as administrator.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! It not fully tested and may contain bugs since there were a few errors at game resource unpacking. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (since it contains about 65k files)***
Compressed version v0.52 (Win) 6.87Gb

Inventory bug fix (extract to main game folder with Adventures Of Willy D 0.52.exe)
Update patch for compressed v0.51 to v0.52 (Win) 357Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "Adventures Of Willy D 0.52.exe")

***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on 5) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.rar to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!). If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.

Last edited:

Bizon7ama

Oct 24, 2018
hello i have a problem when i download the 1st part of the game
when i try to launch it it says openal.dll not found can't launch game
any advice

Badnose283

Mar 31, 2019
Great game. It's really one of my favourites. Just finished the 0.52 update.

Can somebody pls help me? I can't invite Ms Skye to Platinum room (I finisehd everything else so far...). Savannah is already in gold room, but when I approach her, I can only do the sweet memory scenes.

Plus, how do I get to talk to Coco & Roxy seperately? I've already talked to Jessica about them on yacht, but I still can only talk to both of them.

I'm playing the incest path...

Thanks very much.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Decided to rewrite this.
I love the game however the current patch system for 0.51 to 0.52 stinks.
First there is no hint of which directory exactly to point it to. Apparently it needs to be pointed to one directory down.
However when you do that it extracts the files into a temp directory on a drive I don't want games messing with to start with which is why I don't have them on that drive.
Then the checksum system is so bad it triggers the malware system into repeatedly checking it eventually it just ends up stuck at 0 cpu usage and no longer does shit.

It would have been vastly better to simply. put the files in a directory structure and zip them. Then they could be simply extracted into that directory and it would install them. If the user is so stupid they install the wrong update that's on them.

Either way the update system doesn't need to be this anal. Hell it isn't this anal on most AAA titles. seriously

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: IXL and Alisszz

TnTTnT

Oct 1, 2017
megalol
Problem report : Playing the compressed version, I cannot access to any item in inventory (can see inventory when press "I" but cannot interact with any item). Also cannot access Load/Save (not show at all).

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol
Problem report : Playing the compressed version, I cannot access to any item in inventory (can see inventory when press "I" but cannot interact with any item). Also cannot access Load/Save (not show at all).
Yeah my bad... Here is the fix (extract to main game folder with Adventures Of Willy D 0.52.exe)

TnTTnT

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah my bad... Here is the fix (extract to main game folder with Adventures Of Willy D 0.52.exe) Mega Workupload
megalol
Thanks for your kind response.
The problem about menu and inventory are fixed.
But I found a bug, when interact with Diane at Gloria garden when select Sweet memories (Diane Sleep) - only background and animation menu shown but no Willy or Diane character in the animation.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol
Thanks for your kind response.
The problem about menu and inventory are fixed.
But I found a bug, when interact with Diane at Gloria garden when select Sweet memories (Diane Sleep) - only background and animation menu shown but no Willy or Diane character in the animation.
Can u post ur savegame just before activating this scene?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Last version I played was v 0.50, is there a save I can use so I could play the latest version v 0.52 and start where I left off?

Reactions: Loganfin

TnTTnT

Oct 1, 2017
I did a lot of checks (even game source code) and everything should be fine with compressed version in this scene so either it's ur saves bug or developer's (coz with original not compressed version is the same bug with missing ppl).
OK, maybe I should use save file from developer instead.
Thanks very much for your help.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
OK, maybe I should use save file from developer instead.
Thanks very much for your help.
I've wrote in discord dev's channel to report this possible bug and it seems not saves error according the answer.
1609142703640.png

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes