depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
hello all you Dickhard lovers.. i was wondering if i could get a save file from the end of version 0.17, Start of 0.18.. i wanna see how the story unfolds.. i quite frankly dont remember where i went astray.. or if someone could tell me what do i have to do when the hint says 'go to rose bar for a drink' cant seem to do anything there..

Edit: Damn it, blupblup is faster than me again, I'm getting old. :closedtongue:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Is the end of 0.26 here? Because I asked jade that there is no option for "Do you wanna have even more dolls?"
You played from the beginning with my walkthrough? In that case ignore the openworld part in v026. As the yellow line says that is only for players who just do v026 and not from the beginning. You must go on with the Open world episode and follow the instructions there. That unlocks the Jade doll as well as other content you didn't see yet.

jbue520

Oct 5, 2018
You played from the beginning with my walkthrough? In that case ignore the openworld part in v026. As the yellow line says that is only for players who just do v026 and not from the beginning. You must go on with the Open world episode and follow the instructions there. That unlocks the Jade doll as well as other content you didn't see yet.
OK. Let me see what I missed.

AdultGameLover

Jul 22, 2017
Download the savegames from Nenad. Install them coorrectly and then go to autosaves in the main menu. There click on v017 adn you will start at the beginning of v018. Have fun...
thankyou blup blup i'll try that now.. i have the saves.. copied them and everything.. just got two save files.. not tech savvy so dont really know how these things work :D

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Great news from discord:

pfff finally all rendered Willy will meet 7 new girls in this update even it is path related update... there will be really a lot animations and some new locations he may visit I started with programming and texts but this could take more then I expected... we will see how quick I can script things, Anyway a lot new in version 0.27

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I won't download this game till Rose update. Developer teases so much, i can't take it.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
On Discord Nenad said a few days ago "pfff finally all rendered Willy will meet 7 new girls in this update even it is path related update..". So it is an update which contains both mom or neighbor path. I saw a few renders with Viola (mom) so my guess it is her or Amanda. May be there is a surprise with Julia/Eve but I didn't see any clues about that yet. Just wait a few days. I hope the new update is in the weekend :)

DarthD

Jul 12, 2018
On Discord Nenad said a few days ago "pfff finally all rendered Willy will meet 7 new girls in this update even it is path related update..". So it is an update which contains both mom or neighbor path. I saw a few renders with Viola (mom) so my guess it is her or Amanda. May be there is a surprise with Julia/Eve but I didn't see any clues about that yet. Just wait a few days. I hope the new update is in the weekend :)
Can't wait to see your new walkthrough

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Depending on when the game is released and when I can start playing the rough version is usually a few hours. That is just import Nenad's text walkthrough and do some cleaning up. The playing and converting Nenad's text usually takes two evenings. And then another one to two evenings for all the screenshots and other details.

And because we now have a split episode and I want to check the rewrite I've done for v025 with the mom path I will start at the beginning. That will probably take another week. But all this time I will upload updated version almost every day to the walkthrough.

I'm hoping that someone will use it from the beginning and ignore all the sidequests to see if the final Open world episode is correct. Or check if everything is correct or that some things can be done earlier. Or just see if there are other things to point at which I missed.

Reactions: XGamer and felix69

felix69

Oct 26, 2017
Depending on when the game is released and when I can start playing the rough version is usually a few hours. That is just import Nenad's text walkthrough and do some cleaning up. The playing and converting Nenad's text usually takes two evenings. And then another one to two evenings for all the screenshots and other details.

And because we now have a split episode and I want to check the rewrite I've done for v025 with the mom path I will start at the beginning. That will probably take another week. But all this time I will upload updated version almost every day to the walkthrough.

I'm hoping that someone will use it from the beginning and ignore all the sidequests to see if the final Open world episode is correct. Or check if everything is correct or that some things can be done earlier. Or just see if there are other things to point at which I missed.
i should be able to find some time to help :)

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
See above. Willy has two parts: main adventure and open world. In the rewrite I tried to point out two possible ways the play from the start. One is doing open world things in the main adventure and the second is doing the open world parts after the main adventure. If I start from the beginning when I have the feeling that Nenad introduced too many open world things I usually try to combine things to see if that is possible. It would be nice if people try different things to see if that is possible and check if it leads to a more efficient way to play the game...

But just checking if the dialogues are correct or if things don't work -- because I do it automatically or subconscious -- as I've written would help.

Reactions: felix69

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
This game is perfect 100 %

It would be 110% if we got to replay some non-repeated sex scenes being put in a menu (like skye's bj)

Reactions: naabii

MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
It would be 110% if we got to replay some non-repeated sex scenes being put in a menu (like skye's bj)
Temporary it is not possible. Nenad said that maybe in the future will be an option to replay some "Sweet Memories". For now you have to load the autosaves (Mainmenu->Autosaves->Load previous version->Click on path and version you want) to do this. Here some examples:

Skye office BJ: Start new game
Maria Titjob: V0.08
Claudia MMF: V0.05
Diane Jerk+Anal: V0.05
Melissa Beach: V0.11
Mom Shower: V0.11
Amanda Beach: V0.10

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes