Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Some of the above I've already incorporated in my walkthrough with hints where the person will be gone. But this list is more complete then mine :) Thanks, I will use it when I start from the beginning in v027...

Reactions: MindTheGap

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I'm looking forward to sweet memories then.

Anyone know how to record the animation in game like liondorient did?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
It looks like a screencast, a program which grabs multiple screenshots and converts them to a movie. Not the best quality either...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Game crashes everytime I enter the Hot Taboo Shop.
Se a few pages back were this was solved. You're using a v025 savegame in v026. Delete the complete savegame directory and obtain the v026 savegames from the developer.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am using 7 zip but I can not extract the game. The part 1 is ok but when I try to extract from part 2 or 3 receive a message that it is not possible open the file as compressed file.
any one could please help me?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I find Danielle and that hooker (who you reserved seats for her and her bf at restaurant) to be the most prettiest.

but

Claudia overall is best girl.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Looks great, but game is always crashing at the pool of Maria's Villa at version 0.26
You probably use an old save. Those give crashes like you describe. Use v026 saves! Create an md5sum of bookmark01.dat so I can check if you're using the correct version of savegames...

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Some of action parts get stuck that way. What you need to do is just click any object (clickable) and willy will finish that action and say something about object. This won't work if you use car, entrances exits etc. So find any object to interact and click there, Words will then go off willy's head and you will be fully functional again.
I'm also having the stuck text problem and this doesn't fix it for me (see image). It's embedded in the save and survives a complete restart of the game... Like the previous poster I'd be losing about 4 hours of gameplay by going back to an earlier save, which I'm really not keen on. Is there some way to just force it to blank again?

(The "Lots of Chairs" text is from the hospital. Those chairs are very close to the exit marker and I kind of double-clicked between them. So Willy transitioned back to the car park with the text still there.)

WillyBug.jpg

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I tried to go back to the hospital and see if I could get rid of the problem. The answer is no. Also investigating objects in other places and talking with people is problematic because of this underlying text. I hoped that the hospital trick of investigating the chairs again would do the trick, but apparently not. I will post this problem on his Discord.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
It's embedded in the save
I talked with Nenad and this is exactly the problem. After saving the text is stuck. The mentioned trick only works before saving :(

However not all is lost. In the savegames folder you see bookmarkXX.dat files. Look for the highest number with a date greater than September 27th. Probably one just before you ran into problems. If I have that number I can tell you which version you can try to load through autosaves. Hopefully that is a save before the problem occurred. You must then play until the point you were, but that is only part of an episode so not that bad...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes