Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
How to get 120 dollars, I have money but can't enter the room?
Dolls, not dollars :) Did you collect 120 dolls? See the counter in the collections screen. See my walkthrough -- link to latest in signature below -- for the dolls which can be found in this episode. That brings the total to exactly 120.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
does anyone have the walkthrough that NENAD gives its much simpler and you get everything thanks

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
That one is always included in the savegames & walkthrough folder which can be downloaded separately...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Someone shared it a page or so ago. Use the search or read the posts after Sunday and you will find them...

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Alright :)

Here for the saves (same for the patch, just use the .exe in the game folder)

And please guys, consider (if you can) to become patrons to Nenad, he deserves it !
For some reason my browser will not let me download this, it says "failed virus detected"

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Anyone else having problems running the savegames? I use windows 10 and I know there was an update for win10 a few days ago that may be causing this cause I've never had this problem before.

It keeps telling me there is a virus or unwanted software.

yapsag

Oct 9, 2017
Just make sure you unblock the file before trying to run it. By default, Windows disables executables when downloaded from the Internet.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi, great game, congrats to dev!

Only...:) if some dirty talk during (majority of) sex scenes could be added, it would be even better,.. just to spice things up additionally, like it is already present in scenes with Maria/Gloria or Daisy, for example...

And I presume that only due to copyright the name of morther-in-law is Maria, and not Kate (Beckinsale).She is so HOT:)

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Just make sure you unblock the file before trying to run it. By default, Windows disables executables when downloaded from the Internet.
No there is a trojan win32 virus in this file, I downloaded it through the torrent provided but when I tried to run it, I got the trojan warning.

Of coarse I'm no expert with computers by any means but this is what windows defender is telling me, as I said, I've never had this problem with the savegames.exe before.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Ok, maybe dumb question because i patched thousands of games in my gaming career, do you need to copy patch where the game is located or just install it like save games? I'm getting checksum error in cmd.exe before patching process is complete.
Edit: I did choose correct path to patch where game exe is located, even copied patch there, but i'm concerned if i proceed with patching because of checksum error i'm gonna mess up whole game and would probably have to download everything again.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Don't delete the original rar files and you can always unpack them again. Read the instructions provided. I found them pretty clear, but I am using Linux where you do this stuff regularly. May be Windows is more difficult?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Probably a false positive. But if you download from a source like this forum and not from the developer you can always install the savegames by hand and don't run the executable. Your choice really :)
Yeah but I don't have the option to install by hand with the torrent provided and I could not even download the other savegames.exe that was posted on the previous page.

Its strange cause like I've said, I've never had this problem before so I'm wondering if the latest windows update is causing this.

Edit: Okay this is really strange, I restarted my PC and now not only was I able to download the savegames posted on the previous page but I was also able to install it without any problems so I guess you were right about the false positive.

Thanks for the reply

Reactions: Blup Blup
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes