Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Patching didn't work just like i know it wouldn't, i don't know what i'm doing wrong...
Me either :) Did you follow the instructions to the letter? And did you use the correct patch on the correct version? You can always download the complete version. A v026_to_v027 patch is applied on v026 to get a v027 version. However v026 had a fix. The patch assumes you have that one installed or else it will complain...

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Me either :) Did you follow the instructions to the letter? And did you use the correct patch on the correct version? You can always download the complete version. A v026_to_v027 patch is applied on v026 to get a v027 version. However v026 had a fix. The patch assumes you have that one installed or else it will complain...
Than that's most likely the issue, i don't remember i downloaded any fix for 0.26 version. Also, i couldn't find any instruction about patching in this thread, i assume you have to choose path where game exe is located. Doesn't matter, i'm downloading full torrent version now.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i assume you have to choose path where game exe is located
That is to me so logical that I even wouldn't mention it. Patching is always on the files from the previous version. The files in the patch contains instructions on how they must be modified to create the patched or in this case the files as can be found in the newer version. The patch uses checks to see if the old version has exactly the files it expects or else the patching won't work correctly. It also checks itself and afterwards the patched files. It won't apply if you try to patch the wrong (sub)version unless you override that which isn't encouraged unless you know what you're doing :) So only if the whole process don't give any errors -- unfortunately Windows users don't read error messages because most of the time they are not meaningful -- you can use the patched version. Else you're better of downloading the whole version...

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
WOW! Dolores is freakin HOT, cant wait for the next update and I sure hope their is more content with her.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Read the instructions accompanied with the patch. Or read my post earlier on this page. Or as we say RTFM!

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
See my walkthrough -- link to latest in my signature below -- on what to say. If you don't have this line you're using an old save and that doesn't work! Obtain and install v027 savegames and bookmarks...

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I'm going to download the full torrent for 0.27 and rely on the save system for this update.

Hoping for new Danielle content, but I know it's unlikely to happen.

Also a major thank you to @Blup Blup for making our lives easier here.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Hoping for new Danielle content, but I know it's unlikely to happen.
Hmmm... Danielle is quite a "recent" babe, i think the next one that needs Willy's dick is Erika (she's Willy's girlfriend after all :p).
Considering how it's going in v0.27, i think that the next Danielle action will be a threesome (or more) one, because we need to collect more platinum dolls :)

Btw @Blup Blup, did you add MindtheGap's list for the current non-repeated scenes on page 216 for your walkthrough?
I think i saw it in his walkthrough around the v0.27 content explanation (highlighted in yellow), so look around page 75 if i remember well.

Reactions: Shades19

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Hmmm... Danielle is quite a "recent" babe, i think the next one that needs Willy's dick is Erika (she's Willy's girlfriend after all :p).
Considering how it's going in v0.27, i think that the next Danielle action will be a threesome (or more) one, because we need to collect more platinum dolls :)

I think i saw it in his walkthrough around the v0.27 content explanation (highlighted in yellow), so look around page 75 if i remember well.
Yeah I love her, so it's no surprise I want more from her. I was a bit disappointed that I fucked her with stockings (when I preferred without stockings just to see her bare legs/feet), but i got over it in 2 days. The photos were nice tho!

I won't be surprised if the threesome action consisted of Willy, Danielle and Nenad.

Thanks, I'll check it out!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Here it is
Unfortunately, the torrent doesn't include a few things, specifically the updaters (win/mac/lin) and the save folder (instead of just the save .exe).

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Unfortunately, the torrent doesn't include a few things, specifically the updaters (win/mac/lin) and the save folder (instead of just the save .exe).
Damn. Since I'm downloading the torrent version, what do you think I or others should do?

For me, I just want the full game. I don't care much about save files, since I have no problem playing this amazing game from the start.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Damn. Since I'm downloading the torrent version, what do you think I or others should do?

For me, I just want the full game. I don't care much about save files, since I have no problem playing this amazing game from the start.
If all you want is the 0.27 Windows version, the torrent is good for you. But if you want Mac, Linux, updaters, or saves in the directory format instead of the .exe format, this torrent is not good for you.

Reactions: Shades19

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
If all you want is the 0.27 Windows version, the torrent is good for you. But if you want Mac, Linux, updaters, or saves in the directory format instead of the .exe format, this torrent is not good for you.
One question. What do you mean by updaters?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
One question. What do you mean by updaters?
Each new version is on the order of 9 gigs right now. An updater will take an old version and update it to the next version. So, the 0.27 updater will take 0.26 and update it to 0.27.

The advantage of the updaters is they only contain the new stuff - 3-400 megs, instead of 9 gigs to download.

There are updaters for all 3 platforms supported - Linux, Mac, Windows.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Each new version is on the order of 9 gigs right now. An updater will take an old version and update it to the next version. So, the 0.27 updater will take 0.26 and update it to 0.27.

The advantage of the updaters is they only contain the new stuff - 3-400 megs, instead of 9 gigs to download.

There are updaters for all 3 platforms supported - Linux, Mac, Windows.
Ahh thats what you meant.

Guess I will resume downloading torrent and play from start

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes