UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
new update is out. Waiting for someone to share :eazyHype:
Let me know if it works (the link), for the 0.26 to 0.27 version patch.

Edit : Normally it should work, so, as i said, update patch from 0.26 to 0.27 below, but if you can't use the link, tell it to me please so i can try to fix this.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Let me know if it works (the link), for the 0.26 to 0.27 version patch.

Edit : Normally it should work, so, as i said, update patch from 0.26 to 0.27 below, but if you can't use the link, tell it to me please so i can try to fix this.
Thanks man, it works, but can you share saves?

Reactions: gurusya896

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Anyone know how to solve the puzzle?
Blup Blup's Walkthrough if you're stuck. (link below), go to page 74 of the .pdf

For other people that are going to ask where to find the patch for updating the game or asking where is the mac version and other stuff, i take the initiative to answer before you ask :

- Saves of the game for 0.27 just above (use it because if you use saves from previous versions, your game won't work with the update).

- For the patch 0.26 to 0.27, go to page 217 on the bottom, i linked it (google drive only).
Edit : Just in case, i repost the link here :

- For a torrent version, the complete 0.27 game, mac/linux version and so on, you'll have to wait for someone else to share it as i just share what i use, sorry :(

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For some precise informations about 027 update, check BlupBlup walkthrough (link in his signature), page 74.

Edit :

willhi

May 21, 2018
Golden Doll House‘Walkthrough。(黄金娃娃屋的攻略)
Enter two sets of codes on the pillar according to my picture, and then go to the Golden Doll house. You'll find two crystal balls and take them away. And then put them on the stone carving of East house and west house. Now you can enter the Golden Doll House, but there are few contents in it.(在柱子上按我的图片输入两组密码,然后去金色玩偶屋,你会找到两个水晶球,拿走它们。然后分别放在东房和西房的石雕上。现在你可以进入金色玩偶屋了,不过里面内容很少。)

Reactions: strikeX20A

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
However not all is lost. In the savegames folder you see bookmarkXX.dat files. Look for the highest number with a date greater than September 27th. Probably one just before you ran into problems. If I have that number I can tell you which version you can try to load through autosaves. Hopefully that is a save before the problem occurred. You must then play until the point you were, but that is only part of an episode so not that bad...
I see where you're going here... And the torrent has that full set of bookmarks in it so I gave that a try.
But it's very different to my own playthrough's version, since I'm not following a walkthrough on this first attempt. There are coins and a dagger that I don't even recognise and that seems like spoilers which I'd rather find for myself.

So I just sucked it up buttercup and went back, probably 6 hours now, to the unbugged save. I'm about half way caught up again and it's only taken me an hour or so this time. :p

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Again as soon as you finish a episode the current bookmark for that point is overwritten with your game state. See my walkthrough were I mark exactly the point were this is done! So if you had given me a directory listing of the file dates we could have figured it out...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes