FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
Are the saves on the main page supposed to start you at the begining of 0.48 instead of the end?

Edit: Nvm disregard. I just saw the save folder name and it says 0.48. Anyone got the v0.49 save?

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I really like this game, but I have to wait to get a better PC to play it lol. I downloaded it a few updates ago, took 2 days since mega is a bitch. Played for a good few hours and tried to play again the next day and my laptop wouldn't even start it again.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Nenad A. is the walking speed(without direct right click) still as slow as previous versions? If so may I suggest to look at Goons Raided Her. Adv of Willy D. is a unique & quality title but really gives headache when it comes to basic movement & navigation which hinders storylines & gameplay.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
something's odd, i've played 0.46. Then I updated till 0.49. When I load the save i got in op, lots of dolls missing.

Oct 16, 2019
I'm confused about this download process... it says to download all 6 parts but to only unzip part 1... but there is no .exe file just a bunch of scenes... the installation says to just to unzip to a folder and launch the .exe, but where do i get the .exe and why do i need to download 6 parts if Im only unzip 1 of them??

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
I'm confused about this download process... it says to download all 6 parts but to only unzip part 1... but there is no .exe file just a bunch of scenes... the installation says to just to unzip to a folder and launch the .exe, but where do i get the .exe and why do i need to download 6 parts if Im only unzip 1 of them??
First get 7-Zip. There is a free version that can do the job. Then download all 6 parts. Put all 6 parts on the desktop and right click part 1 and click "Extract Files" using 7-Zip. 7-Zip will automatically detect all 6 parts and extract all 6 parts into 1 folder.

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
I'm confused too. After downloading all 6 parts,do I need to download all patches as well or only the "update only" ?
Thanks

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
I'm confused too. After downloading all 6 parts,do I need to download all patches as well or only the "update only" ?
Thanks
After download and extracting all 6 parts under 0.48 download only the update patch. The update patch is an exe. Run the exe and select the folder where the game is.

Reactions: jeroentje
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes