FMK42

May 11, 2020
Gorgeous mature models, loved this game! Genuinely hope for a longer direct sequel where MC now a successful developer and his "mamas" welcome more women helpfully the friendly nurse to their circle and turn that mean bitch Piper in to an obedient sub.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CellStudios

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Its gross, how many people are into incest. Jesus fucking Christ.. The world is fucked up.
If you are going to play the idiot card, what's REALLY gross is the millions of people who are into blowing folks heads off at 300 yards like in (insert pretty much any shooter game here). The incest fans are a small fraction compared to those animals. I agree though, the world is fucked up, when morons can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality. :devilish:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
NICE!
Only one issue or complaint here.
I and I believe most fans tend to enjoy admiring our mc's handiwork. Especially when cumming inside/for a creampie

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Its gross, how many people are into incest. Jesus fucking Christ.. The world is fucked up.
hm. . . . I could make a long ass comment (looks at reply in hindsight. . . Well shit! Longer ass comment) that I imagine you actually do not care for. Not as a rant but as what I think is the explanation.
But I'll try to keep it short and say:

The world really is fucked up. Everyone on F95 is honestly fucked up.
And as disrespectfully as you used His name, Jesus Christ is one of the only ways to help the world be less fucked up. (if you're going back to this. Congrats, you've spotted a hypocrite and a failure.)

I would've said ironically, but we are aware that it is not irony here. Anyone who knows enough about Him, even if they do not believe in Him, know it is not contrary to expectation.

Side note, you were completely able to give her a more creative title than landlady or mom

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Improved Animations (1440p, 60 fps) Mod
Animations are upscaled to 1440p and interpolated to 60fps with the help of AI. Enjoy!

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previews:

Download:
- -

Thanks to the devs for the game :)

Jennider100

Feb 2, 2020
Its gross, how many people are into berating others just because of a video game. Jesus fucking Christ.. The world is fucked up.

/s
Sorry bro, was not my goal to hold you up fullfill your phantasies, at least in a video game. Just ignore me, if just you not feel adressed..... ;-)

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Improved Animations (1440p, 60 fps) Mod
Animations are upscaled to 1440p and interpolated to 60fps with the help of AI. Enjoy!

Installation:

Previews:

Download:
- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks to the devs for the game :)
Nice work, can I ask how you convert the to 60 FPS ?

Aug 3, 2021
And what's gross and fucked up about incest exactly? What's wrong about two consenting people loving each other? Some family member molested you when you were young and now you can't believe that two family members can actually love each other without any abuse involved or something like that?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes, both women can get pregnant.

There are no abortions in the game, not sure where that's coming from but both the doc and mom can get pregnant and stay pregnant.
It seems, that I MUST play it again, because I`ve been giving wrong info !!!! SORRY !!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 63 Votes