CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Big like the cabin? So do you plan to make short games while working on The Cabin? I love them, and I think it's a good idea, but I also hope the main game will be completed.
It's hard to say. Wiz and I haven't really planned anything out but I already have my next solo game wrote out so just need to do the art which I plan on doing in my spare time. No idea when that'll be released but judging by the amount of writing I've done for it, it might be a 2000-3000 render game :unsure: So maybe a little bit bigger than what the cabin is now. And that game won't be released the same as the cabin, I'm going to wait till it's 100% finished before releasing.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AdverseEffects-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
what are the chances of an short F/D game? you know... to complete the wincest triad
My only incest knowlegde is M/S and B/S... I'm guessing F/D means Father/Daughter? :oops: If so then I do already have one planned out :unsure: Not sure when it'll get made though 'cause I'vebeen running myself thin recently and need to chill with the mini games and give the cabin some love.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JojodoLolo

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Complete but not so much. The impression was left that he was a pilot. a short one to test the software, work progression, delivery. market survey. The boy's mother saw her as a character in another game/story. In fact, this was very well done, graphic quality, movement and expression. Don't stop, don't get caught in the pitch now, go up. If you think it was a lot of work and you're going to give up, it's a shame.

Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
For me this Game / VN what ever People will call it, was A-w-e-s-o-m-e. Just a little short. And not Sure if i would switch the Doc as Mom and Reverse as Characters :unsure::sneaky:. And thx for the Bonus Doc Preg Content. Keep it up this Way(y):)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CellStudios

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
For me this Game / VN what ever People will call it, was A-w-e-s-o-m-e. Just a little short. And not Sure if i would switch the Doc as Mom and Reverse as Characters :unsure::sneaky:. And thx for the Bonus Doc Preg Content. Keep it up this Way(y):)
I actually put out a poll for 3 game ideas, one was adverse effects, another called Lustful Checkup and the third being a prequel to Emi where we follow Emi during her time at college ( which would have had her as the protag and just be a lesbian game ) and if Lustful Checkup had won, it would have followed the main character having to get a series of medical checkups from his Mom and the Mom would have been the doctor from Adverse Effects :unsure:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone
Dec 30, 2018
Ran into the same problem, tried downloading from different sources but all had the same extraction issue and no file to run to play the game.
And LOL @ saying to just download from Steam. Nah, if I want to support a Dev's game I can choose to do so, this is a pirate site.
Same issue. Anyone managed to do it after having this extracting error?

zhilbert2002

Apr 27, 2022

azrailkenan

Feb 28, 2020
What are the characters' counterparts?
For example, is MC the son? Husband?
Is the woman a mother? Or Spouse?

4.50 star(s) 63 Votes