• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
When it comes to Mac broken permissions and terminal. just open the terminal and input "sudo chmod -R 755" and just drag the whole file to the terminal.

Jun 16, 2023
Hey fellas, is there romance/wholesome moments in this game? Been playing short titles for some days and really enjoy wholesome titles. :) (like kissing/hugging and stuff......handholding? ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mysh9

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Hey fellas, is there romance/wholesome moments in this game? Been playing short titles for some days and really enjoy wholesome titles. :) (like kissing/hugging and stuff......handholding? ;)
There's a couple kissing moments but as the synopsis says, she's under the effect of some pills so I think it's more corruption than it is Romance. Though it's purely MILF x MC (aside from one bonus scene) so ig that can be considered pretty romantic in an AVN lul. None of that other cute shit though unfortunately since most of the game is leading up to the sex, some sex, and then a bit more sex.

Reyto

Jun 27, 2019
Props to the dev, short but really good loved every second of it. Idk how much time it took, but I have seen games with years in development with half the amount of Content and quality.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Every1sGrudge You can already bang the doctor.
Loved the game and really liked what you did with Emi and The Cabin. Wincest LIs are great but I especially like when there is a romantic connection and not just the physical part only. I also understood why for the purposes of this game and Emi’s there was only one LI. Do you plan to also make longer stories with multiple LIs similar to The Cabin?

Selfishly, I am glad we got a scene with the doctor and the only other thing I was curious in seeing was if there might be a possible scene or scenes with the neighbor? She definitely sounded flirty over the phone and could also be interested in getting some action with the MC.

Lastly, where is the best way to support your work? As I said previously, I really like everything you’ve done and contributed despite my occasional frustrations with WTHI, ;)

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Loved the game and really liked what you did with Emi and The Cabin. Wincest LIs are great but I especially like when there is a romantic connection and not just the physical part only. I also understood why for the purposes of this game and Emi’s there was only one LI. Do you plan to also make longer stories with multiple LIs similar to The Cabin?

Selfishly, I am glad we got a scene with the doctor and the only other thing I was curious in seeing was if there might be a possible scene or scenes with the neighbor? She definitely sounded flirty over the phone and could also be interested in getting some action with the MC.

Lastly, where is the best way to support your work? As I said previously, I really like everything you’ve done and contributed despite my occasional frustrations with WTHI, ;)
Glad you liked it. I'm currently working on WTHI and The Cabin as my main projects/focus, but there is another project that I'm working on in my spare time too (although it doesn't get as much love as I would like it to). It's called Nordstrums Treasure and has four love interests but also the chance to do something sexual with a fifth one too, but that isn't really a "love" route; the other four are. Unfortunately, only one of them is wincest. Nordstrums Treasure was actually supposed to be Adverse Effects, or rather I was working on it before I started working on Adverse Effects and that was supposed to come out instead of it, but I went a little overboard with the writing and it turned out to be much bigger than what it was supposed to be (it's currently about four times the size of The Cabin 0.0). And since it ended up being so big, I had to put a pause on that and work on something new and smaller to bring out, which is what Adverse Effects became. That being said, I have the full plot of Nordstrums Treasure written down in an 88-page work document, and I've converted about 20% of that into a playable script (that 20% currently has 1,000+ renders and 6,700+ lines of code, so finished it could be 33,500+ lines of code and 5,000+ renders), but I still need to convert the rest, which I'll probably wait until a decent amount of The Cabin is written out before doing that. I kind of rambled a little there too, but I'm really excited for Nordstrums Treasure, and I really think it's going to be the best game I've done.

As for the sex scenes with the neighbour in Adverse Effects, maybe? I have been thinking about doing a small update for the game as it ends with the MC asking the doctor if she is coming over for dinner (provided you played the bonus scenes), and a possible update could show that dinner scene with the MC sneaking off to fuck mom, sneaking off to fuck the doctor, or a possible threesome, and then maybe the MC could thank his neighbour who seduces him. ... really not sure since the MC/mom moved home in the game, so yeah, I've no idea. I was thinking about also doing an update where, if you got them pregnant, it showed them going into labour (nothing sexual, gross, or weird) ) and possibly showing the kid(s) growing up, which could then lead into a sequel where the MC can fuck his older mom or doctor and possibly his two 18-year-old daughters. ... But I really don't know if that would just be gross. Having sex with your daughters in a game is one thing but watching them grow up and then fucking them... not sure if that might be a little on the ickside., I'm kind of weirded out just thinking about it but really not sure.

As for supporting, anything you can afford is much appreciated and even just giving feedback/support on here/steam/itch/anywhere else really helps me out too.

And if you or anyone else has any ideas on how to extend on Adverse Effects then feel free to share it. For anyone who bought the game on steam, an update with the dinner/neighbour would be an addition to that game so won't have to pay for another. If I did something with possible daughter(s) down the road, that would be a new game.

That being said though... I also need to focus on The Cabin :p Many people know I regret making it but I'm not just going to abandon it and let it go to waist. Right now I'd say it's a bit of an incoherant mess but I'm really trying/looking to make something out of it. And the same goes for The Cabin too, if anyone has any ideas of what they think would make sense in the game, anything they want to see or anything we've done a reference too but haven't really tied back in, feel free to share it on The Cabins thread, ideas/feedback either good or bad is always welcome.

... Okay, I think I've rambled enough :oops:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Glad you liked it. I'm currently working on WTHI and The Cabin as my main projects/focus, but there is another project that I'm working on in my spare time too (although it doesn't get as much love as I would like it to). It's called Nordstrums Treasure and has four love interests but also the chance to do something sexual with a fifth one too, but that isn't really a "love" route; the other four are. Unfortunately, only one of them is wincest. Nordstrums Treasure was actually supposed to be Adverse Effects, or rather I was working on it before I started working on Adverse Effects and that was supposed to come out instead of it, but I went a little overboard with the writing and it turned out to be much bigger than what it was supposed to be (it's currently about four times the size of The Cabin 0.0). And since it ended up being so big, I had to put a pause on that and work on something new and smaller to bring out, which is what Adverse Effects became. That being said, I have the full plot of Nordstrums Treasure written down in an 88-page work document, and I've converted about 20% of that into a playable script (that 20% currently has 1,000+ renders and 6,700+ lines of code, so finished it could be 33,500+ lines of code and 5,000+ renders), but I still need to convert the rest, which I'll probably wait until a decent amount of The Cabin is written out before doing that. I kind of rambled a little there too, but I'm really excited for Nordstrums Treasure, and I really think it's going to be the best game I've done.

As for the sex scenes with the neighbour in Adverse Effects, maybe? I have been thinking about doing a small update for the game as it ends with the MC asking the doctor if she is coming over for dinner (provided you played the bonus scenes), and a possible update could show that dinner scene with the MC sneaking off to fuck mom, sneaking off to fuck the doctor, or a possible threesome, and then maybe the MC could thank his neighbour who seduces him. ... really not sure since the MC/mom moved home in the game, so yeah, I've no idea. I was thinking about also doing an update where, if you got them pregnant, it showed them going into labour (nothing sexual, gross, or weird) ) and possibly showing the kid(s) growing up, which could then lead into a sequel where the MC can fuck his older mom or doctor and possibly his two 18-year-old daughters. ... But I really don't know if that would just be gross. Having sex with your daughters in a game is one thing but watching them grow up and then fucking them... not sure if that might be a little on the ickside., I'm kind of weirded out just thinking about it but really not sure.

As for supporting, anything you can afford is much appreciated and even just giving feedback/support on here/steam/itch/anywhere else really helps me out too.

And if you or anyone else has any ideas on how to extend on Adverse Effects then feel free to share it. For anyone who bought the game on steam, an update with the dinner/neighbour would be an addition to that game so won't have to pay for another. If I did something with possible daughter(s) down the road, that would be a new game.

That being said though... I also need to focus on The Cabin :p Many people know I regret making it but I'm not just going to abandon it and let it go to waist. Right now I'd say it's a bit of an incoherant mess but I'm really trying/looking to make something out of it. And the same goes for The Cabin too, if anyone has any ideas of what they think would make sense in the game, anything they want to see or anything we've done a reference too but haven't really tied back in, feel free to share it on The Cabins thread, ideas/feedback either good or bad is always welcome.

I love the Cabin and especially the latest update, I did have a question though given we can go all the way with Aunt Hazel, does that mean our progress with mom and sis will be mutually exclusive? I hope we can eventually get to a romantic place with Hazel like I hope we are with mom and sis.

As for Adverse Effect, while I like what I feel is the canon route of mom and the MC together... I think you could potentially add an update to it and introduce the doctor as an optional second girlfriend who we can impregnate and ask her to move in with us and mom. In that way, there would be a main throuple relationship, with the option to have fun with the 'married' neighbor on the side... and who knows, maybe she might want some affection/attention herself and wouldnt mind if the MC made her a mother as well since her good for nothing husband can't or won't.

I prefer SS over Patreon, but like I said, I am interested in supporting your work, I love Emi and some of the other girls in Thge Cabin, but your Milfs/Cougars are amazing... and I do love the pubic hair option. I tend to prefer girls with a bush or at least trimmed, but I don't mind a little variety every now and then.

Can't wait for more!

Offensive_Ed

Mar 30, 2022

What is WTHI??

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes