• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I've played this three times and it's been fun each time. It would be nice to have a follow-on story to see how well Judiith, the MC's mother, handled a second woman in Desmond's life as well as his new child. The epilogue also described Judith's willingness to have sex anytime and anywhere, as she promised. It would be nice to see extended scenes leading up to the ones shown, one where they have sex in the backseat of the car, in the driveway with the lights on, the second where she's giving a bj at the back of a convenience store, and, most interesting, the church scene and what conversations and actions led up to it. Maybe even a scene where they both are in the open at a public park, in the late afternoon. The follow-on would be fascinating but the story here is very well done.
Glad you liked it :) I'm currently trying to write out all of the cabin but once that's done I do plan on plotting out some more mini games. I want to do some new ones but I also want to do some sequels too for AE and Emi but don't really have much planned for either just yet :p Will likely do a poll once the cabin is fully wrote and see what people want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mammonite

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Glad you liked it :) I'm currently trying to write out all of the cabin but once that's done I do plan on plotting out some more mini games. I want to do some new ones but I also want to do some sequels too for AE and Emi but don't really have much planned for either just yet :p Will likely do a poll once the cabin is fully wrote and see what people want.
You are the coolest! Looking forward to more of your work :) (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CellStudios

Xtuga

Jan 1, 2023
Hi here is a WIN CEST brother sister PATCH made with URM enjoy :)

Installation: extract the files and put them in the folder named game.

Note: you still have to type brother and sister when the game asks the characters relation in the begining of the game.

Note: I think it will work automaticly after instalation, but if not, open urm (alt+m) and load the text changes.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 63 Votes