• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

riotgin

Jun 30, 2023
Glad you liked it. I'm currently working on WTHI and The Cabin as my main projects/focus, but there is another project that I'm working on in my spare time too (although it doesn't get as much love as I would like it to). It's called Nordstrums Treasure and has four love interests but also the chance to do something sexual with a fifth one too, but that isn't really a "love" route; the other four are. Unfortunately, only one of them is wincest. Nordstrums Treasure was actually supposed to be Adverse Effects, or rather I was working on it before I started working on Adverse Effects and that was supposed to come out instead of it, but I went a little overboard with the writing and it turned out to be much bigger than what it was supposed to be (it's currently about four times the size of The Cabin 0.0). And since it ended up being so big, I had to put a pause on that and work on something new and smaller to bring out, which is what Adverse Effects became. That being said, I have the full plot of Nordstrums Treasure written down in an 88-page work document, and I've converted about 20% of that into a playable script (that 20% currently has 1,000+ renders and 6,700+ lines of code, so finished it could be 33,500+ lines of code and 5,000+ renders), but I still need to convert the rest, which I'll probably wait until a decent amount of The Cabin is written out before doing that. I kind of rambled a little there too, but I'm really excited for Nordstrums Treasure, and I really think it's going to be the best game I've done.

As for the sex scenes with the neighbour in Adverse Effects, maybe? I have been thinking about doing a small update for the game as it ends with the MC asking the doctor if she is coming over for dinner (provided you played the bonus scenes), and a possible update could show that dinner scene with the MC sneaking off to fuck mom, sneaking off to fuck the doctor, or a possible threesome, and then maybe the MC could thank his neighbour who seduces him. ... really not sure since the MC/mom moved home in the game, so yeah, I've no idea. I was thinking about also doing an update where, if you got them pregnant, it showed them going into labour (nothing sexual, gross, or weird) ) and possibly showing the kid(s) growing up, which could then lead into a sequel where the MC can fuck his older mom or doctor and possibly his two 18-year-old daughters. ... But I really don't know if that would just be gross. Having sex with your daughters in a game is one thing but watching them grow up and then fucking them... not sure if that might be a little on the ickside., I'm kind of weirded out just thinking about it but really not sure.

As for supporting, anything you can afford is much appreciated and even just giving feedback/support on here/steam/itch/anywhere else really helps me out too.

And if you or anyone else has any ideas on how to extend on Adverse Effects then feel free to share it. For anyone who bought the game on steam, an update with the dinner/neighbour would be an addition to that game so won't have to pay for another. If I did something with possible daughter(s) down the road, that would be a new game.

That being said though... I also need to focus on The Cabin :p Many people know I regret making it but I'm not just going to abandon it and let it go to waist. Right now I'd say it's a bit of an incoherant mess but I'm really trying/looking to make something out of it. And the same goes for The Cabin too, if anyone has any ideas of what they think would make sense in the game, anything they want to see or anything we've done a reference too but haven't really tied back in, feel free to share it on The Cabins thread, ideas/feedback either good or bad is always welcome.

... Okay, I think I've rambled enough :oops:
I think it would be good if you did a story like measuring my cum but longer and more intimate

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Oddly enough, I have been thinking about measuring my cum quite a but recently and how shitty it was that it got abandoned :unsure: Who knows, maybe a "fan made" version could be my next project...
There is a BIG reason that game got abandoned and its because the whole script was stolen from an erotica website where the story originated from and the novel author found out about it. I would be very careful if you intend to do anything with it.

Last edited:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
There is a BIG reason that game got abandoned and its because the whole script was stolen from an erotica website where the story originated from and the novel author found out about it. I would be very careful you intend to do anything with it.
I see :unsure: I could always put a little spin on it to make it more unique, I'd have to replay the game though to figure something out.

riotgin

Jun 30, 2023
There is a BIG reason that game got abandoned and its because the whole script was stolen from an erotica website where the story originated from and the novel author found out about it. I would be very careful if you intend to do anything with it.
I think the relationship should be maintained m/s. Have you already thought about the name of the project or when it would come out?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
How many endings are there?
I cannot get a couple of the preview pics in gameplay. Specifically the one where the "landlady" looks preggers

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
god, what a game. I just had the opportunity to play. Ofc, I wish it was longer, but even though it was short, it was still very satisfying. The mother model was breathtaking, perfect in a way that can be placed among the best. She became even more perfect for me with the bush, it's a great addition. I hope the developer uses her again in future games.

Reactions: Forgotted

Parigi5

Feb 2, 2024
for those on mac to fix application cannot open use terminal and type "chmod +x" then drag the top file in the macos folder called adverse affects make sure there are spaces between chmod and +x and the file drop then press enter, the file should change from a white page to an executable black terminal file.
you may also have to start it with "cd downloads" then hit enter. or where every the actual game is kept like cd desktop but im not sure, it just tells the terminal where the game is to edit it i believe

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Someone suggested IF there would have been an update to have the Doc move in.
I think that's a great idea, but only if the original suggestion of the mc having a relationship
w the Doc came from the Mom.

At any rate. I'm glad this was just a single episode. I really enjoyed it. Nice break from
broken English, storylines that don't match, and any number of other crap releases that are
out there.

Nice, simple romance quickie w my fav fetish.

Thanks
Great Job

• Red Heart
Reactions: CellStudios

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
I'm just not ready for kids. Is pregnancy avoidable?

Edit:-

To all the idiots who have given this comment an 'angry' face.. Care to explain why? Because it seems to the rest of us, you have no sense of humour!
or it is a bunch of women that wanted to have your babies! Never thought that did you?

• Haha
Reactions: Meenapatush

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I really enjoyed this game. If a modder could make a replay gallery, it would be great.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Just played it, fking awesome. One of the best boobs in all games, nice droplet form, gentle swaying, chef's kiss.
And then BABYBUMPs :love:, and then prego sex. ACE!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CellStudios

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I've played this three times and it's been fun each time. It would be nice to have a follow-on story to see how well Judiith, the MC's mother, handled a second woman in Desmond's life as well as his new child. The epilogue also described Judith's willingness to have sex anytime and anywhere, as she promised. It would be nice to see extended scenes leading up to the ones shown, one where they have sex in the backseat of the car, in the driveway with the lights on, the second where she's giving a bj at the back of a convenience store, and, most interesting, the church scene and what conversations and actions led up to it. Maybe even a scene where they both are in the open at a public park, in the late afternoon. The follow-on would be fascinating but the story here is very well done.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes