Mysh9

Sep 17, 2023
For GNU/Linux users having problems with unpacking that archive: it unpacks well using mc and having proprietary unrar package installed.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
You can already bang the doctor.
I feel compelled to tell you that only a rare man has a full erection just having a shower. I can get it up at the feel of my pants rubbing the right way while I walk the dog but even I need more than just running water to get excited.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I feel compelled to tell you that only a rare man has a full erection just having a shower. I can get it up at the feel of my pants rubbing the right way while I walk the dog but even I need more than just running water to get excited.
I get one everytime I have a shower :unsure: That being said, the slightest bit of motion does it for me... tis no good.

Kurwamaniac

Nov 23, 2019
View attachment 3077826

Overview:
Working two jobs and not getting much sleep, Judith decides to visit her doctor,
who prescribes her some experimental sleeping pills.
Shortly after taking her first pill, she starts to feel some Adverse Effects, which leave her yearning for you.
Confused by her new feelings, she decides to stop taking the new drug,
but the effects have already taken hold, and she can no longer fight her new urges.
You play the recipient of these feelings; what will you do when her normal affections turn into something more?​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-11
Release Date: 2023-11-11
Developer: CellStudios - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

How is this game so low on archive size? Usually this quality would require 2 gb or more.

May 2, 2021
You need to open your internet browser, go to amazon and buy a PC :BootyTime:

I hate that joke maaan its just what i got , but yea i downloaded the main folder and the Mac version is there the issue is that the MacOS folder is not right i think it as the Linux stuff inside. IDK if im missing something in the whole download or i am just out of luck and need to buy a pc from amazon.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Huh, I'm not sure why that happened, nobody on steam or patreon has had issues with the mac version :unsure:

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
This is a really good game, but I wish it were longer, and less linear. Great writing, great visual art. Doesn't seem buggy or anything and is interesting to play.

Where I think it should have expanded:

The dream whispering. You whisper in the mom's ear only the 1 night during her dream. You got the option to have her not wear panties, or to get a couple of kisses the next day. Both great options, but it felt lacking.

I honestly thought this was becoming a mind control game the moment we had that option, but that scene was a 1 off... Then I got disapointed the next day when you go to her bed and it's the option to wake her up or not. No more "Dream Whispers".

That definitely could have expanded to be over the course of an entire week or so before it would get old. Perhaps start off at lesser things. Like a hug, or make your son breakfast in bed. Keep the teasing going for a bit longer.

Plus, the number of ending seemed pretty limited. Either romance or romance plus pregnancy.

I would have liked if it had a mind control slave ending, along with the romance ending, then a normal mom ending, and a bad ending like you push it too far along along with the current pregnancy ending add a mind control pregnant ending. Choosing the mom's pubic hair option was great, but should have been a part of the a mind control thing.

Plus, the mom's boss at work is apparently a bitch to the mom. Maybe there should have been some sort of way to do something about that on the players part.

They kinda make up for that somewhat by adding the bonus scenes with the doctor. I honestly feel this one got wrapped up way too soon.

kuntweed

Aug 13, 2017
I hate that joke maaan its just what i got , but yea i downloaded the main folder and the Mac version is there the issue is that the MacOS folder is not right i think it as the Linux stuff inside. IDK if im missing something in the whole download or i am just out of luck and need to buy a pc from amazon.
For those having issues running the game on mac, you need to make the .app files executable.
- go into the apps package contents -> MacOS folder (The files with just a white icon don't have executable permissions)
- open terminal and use the command: "chmod +x /file/address/here)" you can drag and drop the file into terminal to paste the address
- files that you need to do this for are: AdverseEffect, python, pythonw, zsync, and zsyncmake.

if it still says that you still can't open it, use a different extractor. I used Keka

May 2, 2021
For those having issues running the game on mac, you need to make the .app files executable.
- go into the apps package contents -> MacOS folder (The files with just a white icon don't have executable permissions)
- open terminal and use the command: "chmod +x /file/address/here)" you can drag and drop the file into terminal to paste the address
- files that you need to do this for are: AdverseEffect, python, pythonw, zsync, and zsyncmake.

if it still says that you still can't open it, use a different extractor. I used Keka
How do i know if the Terminal thing work i tried doing it and nothing changed u have a video or something of doing it?

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Awesome VN, the mo...landlady and the doctor are sooo freaking gorgeous and sexy(If I have to choose just one,the doct was my fav one)

Reactions: Mysh9

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Like the story, but what's with the ludicrous dick thicker than his mother's arm? Spoils it IMO.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes