After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
cannot find the groundskeepers cabin.
If I recall, you can only find it if your skill is military because that's the only time it is relevant. The logic behind was that you were more comfortable with traversing thick forests and natural landscapes with your military training. If you are military, you should be able to find it after speaking to Jeffrey, if I recall its east, south and then into the clearing.

LtCmdrData

Jul 15, 2019
Curious, but as the game progresses, will there be an option for the player to become more dominant rather than submissive? Especially with the AI in the science route!

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
Curious, but as the game progresses, will there be an option for the player to become more dominant rather than submissive? Especially with the AI in the science route!
Yes, the player is going to get more dominant in the speech route. In the science routes, it'll likely be more related to mind control. We'll see, it is planned out as the character develops. At the moment, the only really dominant stuff will be in the diplomat route, since it is implied that you spent time using your feminine charms to seduce people. At some point, I'll make it a choice over the first two or three chapters, it'll be easy enough to implement, just not until we reach Ceres.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Yes, the player is going to get more dominant in the speech route. In the science routes, it'll likely be more related to mind control. We'll see, it is planned out as the character develops. At the moment, the only really dominant stuff will be in the diplomat route, since it is implied that you spent time using your feminine charms to seduce people. At some point, I'll make it a choice over the first two or three chapters, it'll be easy enough to implement, just not until we reach Ceres.

I'd rather have a lot more submissive lezdom stuff myself

Reactions: Abibliboop

LtCmdrData

Jul 15, 2019
Okay, that makes sense I suppose. Still, I would've liked to have a more dominant protagonist in the science route, since that route has more of my kinks in it, plus an awesomely sarcastic AI!

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
Okay, that makes sense I suppose. Still, I would've liked to have a more dominant protagonist in the science route, since that route has more of my kinks in it, plus an awesomely sarcastic AI!
There will be options for it, just in different ways and a different perspective.

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
when is the next releae
I need to make a patreon post about it, the plan is (was) by the end of this year. But I'm having a few issues, so I haven't done any work on it for two weeks now. Long story, I ordered a new laptop that would be specifically for work and coding, but it wasn't the right specs (think they tried to screw me), so I sent it back. I'm debating what to get next, ideally it'd be Ubuntu but I'm considering a Mac.

LtCmdrData

Jul 15, 2019
Get what you want to get, because you'll be stuck with it for years! I believe there's a saying that temporary solutions often become permanent ones. Also, create your Discord in the meantime so your fans can better communicate with you! :)

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
Get what you want to get, because you'll be stuck with it for years! I believe there's a saying that temporary solutions often become permanent ones. Also, create your Discord in the meantime so your fans can better communicate with you! :)
I'll definitely launch a Discord by the end of the year, especially if I don't get an update out before new year, I have allocated 3 months per update, with about the length of the prologue, so I'm still on target, I was just hoping for the new one at the end of this month. Still possible, just highly unlikely because I overestimated my free time.

Reactions: HotPotLovers

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
If your new laptop is for work purposes (50.1% or more of the time), you may be able to deduct it fully under section 179

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
If your new laptop is for work purposes (50.1% or more of the time), you may be able to deduct it fully under section 179
I'm in the UK, but we have something like that here. I'm pretty much studying javascript, css, html and various frameworks over the next few months, so it is technically for study. I'll see. Thanks for the advice.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm in the UK, but we have something like that here. I'm pretty much studying javascript, css, html and various frameworks over the next few months, so it is technically for study. I'll see. Thanks for the advice.
You'll want to register for VAT exemption at the least. With it being at 20% now it's a sizeable amount of money on something like a computer.

Feb 17, 2018
Loving whats there so far, a little bit of MC, a tiny bit of BDSM, and a cute female protagonist. There is a lot there for just a prologue/intro chapter.

The story is interesting and the world already feels more fleshed out than most games. Looking forward to more chapter 1!

After Colony

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2021
Loving whats there so far, a little bit of MC, a tiny bit of BDSM, and a cute female protagonist. There is a lot there for just a prologue/intro chapter.

The story is interesting and the world already feels more fleshed out than most games. Looking forward to more chapter 1!
I'll be adding more to the prologue and other chapters with every release, hopefully. While I could have gone more hardcore or deeper, the idea is that I don't want to blow my load in the first chapter, so there is a lot of "a little bit" and "a tiny bit" not because I didn't want it in there, just that I wanted to start off slower.

Thanks for your kind comments :)

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes