3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
It's only been out for a few minutes, instead of questioning. you should be thanking, and offering a friendly heads up on the update
Don't get me wrong, but your "you will not update this mod to chapter 6" is not a friendly question for me, it's harassing the modder. Especially since the new game release is up only a few hours!
Guys thank you for standing up for me but don't worry, I don't care about these kinds of shitty attitudes from some big pieces of shit like that. The mod is being updated atm and it will be released ASAP

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
Am I forgetting or missing a scene? Did we find out why the MC and Aria broke up? Is it just that quick one-line about how she left the country without telling the MC presumably for her job as a reporter? I feel I don't have enough information about it to have this ultimatum of letter her go or not. The MC's reactions are also very different in the 2nd meeting from the first. I don't know what to feel about her.
Exactly, I have no idea who this chick is so why would I care if she leaves or not. As far as I'm concerned it's an easy option to just let her go as there is zero context as to who she is or why I should care. The developer should have included a flashback into their relationship and why it was important and why you shouldn't want her to go so then the choice of letting her leave or asking her to stay would be a more difficult one to answer. As it is I just let her go, who cares.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
People have already mentioned how nonsensical it is to have an important choice involving something that happened in MC's past, and yet not give any information about what the fuck that was. We are making a choice for a character who knows what happened, but WE are the ones deciding. When we know fuck all. It doesn't work this way. If MC has information, we have to know too. Because we are the ones controlling him.

It's even more jarring when dev has the blonde drinking her regrets away in the tub, with the next scene being a random flashback about army shit nobody gives a fuck about. I did a double take there. Did dev mixed up the flashback he was supposed to use?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Welcome to After That Night
A night that changed everything—not just for him but also for other people he knew.
An unknown person viciously murdered his parents. After that, everything went downhill.
Join him on a mission to discover the truth about what happened to his parents and to seek justice for them.
The path is long and difficult. Be careful and rational in your actions.
Don't trust everyone.​

Here is an amateur attempt at an overview. The game looks interesting.
Thanks. Xinkala
:giggle:

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I'll also add my voice to the list of people saying that while I enjoy the VN, it's weird to expect the player to make the choice at the end of the update without at least giving them some idea as to what happened between the MC and Aria.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Creator: After That Night/ Xinkala - - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to Ch5
View attachment 2488538 View attachment 2488539
Updated to Ch6

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
MC is a police officer in this game ... the one profession where the work ethic demands he be up in their business and ready to investigate any and all hindrances to the people all around him ... it means actually doing investigation work, rather than a lifeless 9 to 5 office delirium. The very palpable danger we see MC take head on compells his reactions.

Fuck Aria, I don't know what she did, nor do I care....

Hello Hailey..:love::BootyTime:
Hello Asami.. . :love::BootyTime:
The rest can go die in a ditch somewhere.
I'll also add my voice to the list of people saying that while I enjoy the VN, it's weird to expect the player to make the choice at the end of the update without at least giving them some idea as to what happened between the MC and Aria.
Visuals look great. Gonna give it a go. In a year or two.
MC dabbles in goin commando and seeding his charm and throbbing enthusiasm into lota a babes, sure thing high octaner mission impossible monnlighting is up your ally, right!

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
OK, can someone tell me what is MC angry at Aria about? What event from their past is she sad about?
Would be nice to know that before making probably incredibly important decision!

Fuck it, she can go. If dev can't be bothered explaining, I can't be bothered caring.

johndong321

Sep 23, 2017
Game/Creator: After That Night/ Xinkala - - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to Ch5
View attachment 2488538 View attachment 2488539

Computer is flagging this as a trojan?

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes