3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Sugoda77

Feb 18, 2023
This could be a really good game if it didn't jump all over the damn place. One moment Amelia shows up days later after he saves her from being brutally gang raped. Then her best friend Aubery is in trouble and they're going to call her and him pick her up and it just skips over to another day. Tell a coherent story...

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Chapter 7 - Progress Update #2

Hello fellow perverts!
Little late but happy new year! I hope you are enjoying your holidays! At first I was enjoying too! I spent first 2-3 day just drinking and partying! It was a blast! But than this virus happened. I don't know where I got it but last week was hell. High temperature, terrible headaches, weakness, I couldn't even get up from the bed, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, nothing. It was really bad. It's just this last 2 days I'm feeling little better. And I finally started working on update again. For now I have 154 fully rendered images + scripting + writing. I managed to pose another 19 yesterday and today combined and still working on more. I want this update to be bigger than previous one. I don't want to give false promises so I won't say how much bigger but it should be good.

If you haven't played chapter 6 yet don't read this below!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1704909830125.png
Whoa! MC be this collector of beautiful girls .. coming off a blast of a rush from his nightly mission - he rightly felt all the way drained and way off after the dark and gloom last goodbye from this babe ... just chills running down the spine from the scene, legit felt like a gutwrenching break up all over again, like something horrible about to happen to her ... thank the game MC has a pal to talk it all out with and diffuse and overcome.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
So only certain LIs have monogamous path and others are a package deal?
For instance can i only choose sister and not aunt and cousin? I have no problem with monogamous pathing nor the mini harem or whatever but i am sick and tired of devs using "harem" as an excuse to shove lesbian content in the game, mini or otherwise.

Reading the dev notes it is clear that there will be a significant amount of incest content and this mini harem is related to that (sister, cousin and aunt) so they are correlated and i don't want to get involved only to find out later that it got turned into a fuckfest.

Clarification on this will be appreciated.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
So only certain LIs have monogamous path and others are a package deal?
For instance can i only choose sister and not aunt and cousin? I have no problem with monogamous pathing nor the mini harem or whatever but i am sick and tired of devs using "harem" as an excuse to shove lesbian content in the game, mini or otherwise.

Reading the dev notes it is clear that there will be a significant amount of incest content and this mini harem is related to that (sister, cousin and aunt) so they are correlated and i don't want to get involved only to find out later that it got turned into a fuckfest.

Clarification on this will be appreciated.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
And will the choices be present in the partial harem during the sex scenes, like how would it play out?
Will it contain unavoidable girl on girl scenes or will the player have a choice to avoid it?

I know i am being a bothersome pest here and i am sorry but i have played far too many games which sprang shitty surprises on me later on.
I have no problem quitting the game and letting it go if it's not for me but so far i am liking this one and that's why i'm inquiring.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
And will the choices be present in the partial harem during the sex scenes, like how would it play out?
Will it contain unavoidable girl on girl scenes or will the player have a choice to avoid it?

I know i am being a bothersome pest here and i am sorry but i have played far too many games which sprang shitty surprises on me later on.
I have no problem quitting the game and letting it go if it's not for me but so far i am liking this one and that's why i'm inquiring.

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Nobody except for the dev.
We can't even take a guess since, outside of MCs thoughts here and there (mostly one-two lines), we don't know jackshit about Aria.
If game gave hints on what happened, I (and tons of others) must have missed it, since that's biggest complaints you'll see on last few pages of this VN.

We're making a decision to be in love or angry at a girl, while having no interactions with the girl, no background for the girl, no story bits explaining their relationship, absolutely fucking nothing.
Thanks for replying so I know it's not something I missed.

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
So you still have to make a choice before the reveal of the real reason? That still doesn’t make sense to me. Personally, you just end a path of one LI for me since as far as I know from bits and pieces of Aria’s conversations and how doom and gloom the MC were about this topic, she must be the one to end it and he still wasn’t moving on completely. So without our ability to be an omnipotent reader to know her real reason to help make a decision for MC, with how the MC trying to get his shit together again I think cutting the one who hurt him would naturally be a positive decision.

What if the reason was that Aria has a horsedong so big it traumatized MC so hard that the real reason he has to see a shrink is because of it?

burlax12

Mar 5, 2019
Idk how dev expects us (the players) to know what to do with Aria without telling us anything about what happened between her and the MC in the past.... Literally zero clue, and we're supposed to decide whether MC still loves Aria or not :rolleyes:

Shade173

Feb 20, 2021
Honestly a really great game so far. This is entirely opinion based but I love both the story and the romance options given, especially the whole partial harem thing. It seems like this is taking the same approach to the relationships as The Author visual novel, you are able to romance multiple characters but there is no way that every one of them will agree to just share you forever so there are multiple endings and it's a lot more realistic without a complete harem.

It is also amazing that everything is optional, I've completely stopped and deleted many visual novels for unskippable kinks more than any other reason and I know I'm not alone on that; It makes the experience far more engaging and personal if the mc actually reflects the players kinks instead of them just having to accept the default choices.

The renders are also very well done and the character design is great, the scenes are well designed and the LI are all beautiful and far more importantly believable and interesting as characters.

The write is doing a good job setting up the world and it's story as well, it is fun and engaging while having many serious moments, all of which are blending very well with the story so far. The only story complaint I have so far is the end of chapter 6 choice, as many other people have mentioned, that was kinda a dick move but pretty funny, it's not a big issue as I'm sure it will be resolved in the next few updated.

So far 4.5/5 stars.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Honestly a really great game so far. This is entirely opinion based but I love both the story and the romance options given, especially the whole partial harem thing. It seems like this is taking the same approach to the relationships as The Author visual novel, you are able to romance multiple characters but there is no way that every one of them will agree to just share you forever so there are multiple endings and it's a lot more realistic without a complete harem.

It is also amazing that everything is optional, I've completely stopped and deleted many visual novels for unskippable kinks more than any other reason and I know I'm not alone on that; It makes the experience far more engaging and personal if the mc actually reflects the players kinks instead of them just having to accept the default choices.

The renders are also very well done and the character design is great, the scenes are well designed and the LI are all beautiful and far more importantly believable and interesting as characters.

The write is doing a good job setting up the world and it's story as well, it is fun and engaging while having many serious moments, all of which are blending very well with the story so far. The only story complaint I have so far is the end of chapter 6 choice, as many other people have mentioned, that was kinda a dick move but pretty funny, it's not a big issue as I'm sure it will be resolved in the next few updated.

So far 4.5/5 stars.
Good review. You can put your review in top (5 starts). It would help dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xinkala

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Chapter 7 - Progress update #3

Hi all! I know It's been a long time since Progress update post and even more since the last game update lol! But it's all for a reason. Been busy with my life this last 2 month. University + working 13 hours shifts takes lots of my time! But It doesn't mean I wasn't doing anything! As I promised in last post this update is bigger than the last one. As for now I have 337 rendered images with another 10~ on the way + 2 animation! Chapter is scripted and everything is almost done! Just need to renders some stuff and after that It will be proofreading and editing. I can't say the exact date of the release but I think it's shouldn't be more than 1 week!
That's all!
Peace!

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes