3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
at chapter 6. . .. how do we lack so much context for a LI whose path we're deciding to follow or pass?!
Childhood friend-sweetheart.
When you meet her at the bridge there's an unexplained rift. Then she starts crying saying she burned too many bridges.
then after inconsquential scenes. You're suddenly deciding if your mc loves her or not. . . . .

BITCH WE DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT HERE!!
As a MILF lover, none of the girls here are a hard yes except for the counselor. But the rest are not enough for me to have enough interest in them. So pokemon gotta catch them all.
but now I gotta decide on one I know nothing about. Is the dev making her cheat in the past? Did they just have a fight where no one apologized and she was at fault or is convinced she was in the wrong?

it's chapter 6 for crying out loud!

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Starting this from the beginning because I just cant remember it at all and man, idk if the music is just random but it really doesnt fit the mood. Why is some cheery upbeat music playing while the girl is getting harassed at the beginning of the game and the MC breaks his finger?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Renders are good, but thats kind of it for me with this game. Story is extremely meh, MC supposed to be a cop but he just goes around killing thugs willy nilly, and somehow his friend who is also a cop just goes along with it. Another game where the only trouble a girl can get it involves her being kidnapped and attempted rape, like seriously there are other ways to hurt characters. Now Sophia seems to be on the same path, probably going to get kidnapped, probably going to have someone attempt to rape her.

We are over a year into development and the MC hasnt even met with his sister again yet and it feels like theres zero progress with the aunt or cousin. Considering the dev notes say the incest will be a major part of content it seems like we have made no progress at all in over a year.

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
I just love how MC has inner monologue about how awesome his crotch-rocket is and probably also has a hard on because of it, while the girl is busy being kidnapped and almost rape.

• Haha
Reactions: Rroarr

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
After That Night [Ch.6] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 134mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: jhonatanw

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
I just love how MC has inner monologue about how awesome his crotch-rocket is and probably also has a hard on because of it, while the girl is busy being kidnapped and almost rape.
Yeah .. MC has no team like Ethan Hunt does in literally every movie, no minions like Bond has in literally every movie, MC is alone so he has to cheer himself up every time, build himself up.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm...so we have a choice of three, or two love interests for a harem path, as well some single path love interest choices (probably MC's ex GF is one of them).

OK, so can MC be intimate with all the girls, then later in the story he will have to choose the path choice? And will there be repercussions for being a player with all the girls in the story, or should MC avoid all the others...and stick the players choice right away? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
So does anyone know what really happened between MC and Aria that would involve something terrible like betrayal? Because I'm really confused I haven't found anything significant that could be called a betrayal or it hasn't been revealed to us at all and if that's the case how can we make the right judgment? I'm really confused right now.

Reactions: MrBenny

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
It really makes no sense to introduce Aria and then hint at something that happened between her and the MC and then give you a choice as to whether you'll go after her or not without explaining to the player what went on in their past.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
So does anyone know what really happened between MC and Aria that would involve something terrible like betrayal? Because I'm really confused I haven't found anything significant that could be called a betrayal or it hasn't been revealed to us at all and if that's the case how can we make the right judgment? I'm really confused right now.
Nobody except for the dev.
We can't even take a guess since, outside of MCs thoughts here and there (mostly one-two lines), we don't know jackshit about Aria.
If game gave hints on what happened, I (and tons of others) must have missed it, since that's biggest complaints you'll see on last few pages of this VN.

We're making a decision to be in love or angry at a girl, while having no interactions with the girl, no background for the girl, no story bits explaining their relationship, absolutely fucking nothing.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes