3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Nice avn, definitely feels a "woman touch" in writing, also great mc who is a man and not a typical soyboy pathetic pussy.
For me it looks like Aria realized that she failed mc and doesn't deserve him, his drinking habit, military, not enough support, maybe she is even a pregnant with him, that was too much to handle, but enough to dump him? it's hard to understand women:cool:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Well, your assumptions are clearly wrong :)
That's the thing with headcanon, it can't be right or wrong unless actual canon disproves it. If I had actual canon to go with, I wouldn't need to invent it now would I?

To be clear, I have no problem with unlikable characters and the drama they create, even if they are "love interests" (hate that term). But they have to be made this way intentionally and not become unlikable incidentally, because the writer (who hopefully has the full picture), can't see them from the perspective of a reader/player. That happens far too often.

Danliness

Dec 24, 2021
In what world do you need to post bail to get released from custody if there's no evidence for you to be held in custody? There were 2 possible scenarios to write that in a way that made sense. The "mafia's" lawyer got the thug out because there was NO evidence to hold the thug any longer or bail was posted because there WAS evidence to keep the thug in custody. But somehow the writing choice was combining the two? Strange. I know its nitpicky, it's just hard to overlook. I do enjoy the rest of the game though.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Question from a semi noob to all here and a question for https://f95zone.to/members/laikdink.498482/

Can we use the Mod on the update or will it break the game and also will you be updating the Mod LaiDink thanks for everything
Normally all out of date mods can cause issues with playing new content. In most cases the game will stop at the point of the out of date mod (the game will stop at the new content).

You can also use the 0x52_URM tool to see what is behind most of the story choices when there is no mod or if it hasn't been updated. (This tool with some titles will not display understandable information...If a title has been coded with limited not discriptive choices) Also note, that this tool can also work along side most walk through mods.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regards.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2019
Game/Creator: After That Night/ Xinkala - - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices. Enjoy
Download: MEGA
P/s: Update to Ch6
View attachment 2488538 View attachment 2488539
any progress on a WT for Ch7?

Reactions: Punto

Grubb Raines

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2021
In what world do you need to post bail to get released from custody if there's no evidence for you to be held in custody? There were 2 possible scenarios to write that in a way that made sense. The "mafia's" lawyer got the thug out because there was NO evidence to hold the thug any longer or bail was posted because there WAS evidence to keep the thug in custody. But somehow the writing choice was combining the two? Strange. I know its nitpicky, it's just hard to overlook. I do enjoy the rest of the game though.
It's been a while, so I may be wrong, but the guy gets arrested over link to the murder weapon. It's not enough evidence to keep him in custody and he'll inevitably be released. But when it's apparent that the guy isn't getting legal representation, MC threatens to release him early in order to create the appearance of volunteering something for the premature release. It's his subsequent confession (albeit forced) that provides grounds to keep him in custody. He's later released on bail, hence the conversation regarding how he'd managed to raise the funds.

My concern was actually the lack of public defence. But then I figured it's a corrupt gotham-esque city and therefore inconsequential.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

akinari2014

May 7, 2023
Aria arc is one of the weirdest that i read in any AVN. We have option to decide if we wanna go back with her before we even know anything about their relationship beside that she was his ex (in which we can assume worst about her like chaeting, because why not writer didn give us anything).
Thne after we made this choice, which probably majority chose to let her go now we have flashbacks with her and still we dont know that much about her reasons to leave MC (some woamen mumbo jumbo about being shitty partner and not being herself when she finally get what she wanted is probably realistic in real life but useless in fiction) and players that decide to let her go don't even care about her anymore like me.
Can we finally come back to better LIs?

Jan 26, 2024
Aria arc is one of the weirdest that i read in any AVN. We have option to decide if we wanna go back with her before we even know anything about their relationship beside that she was his ex (in which we can assume worst about her like chaeting, because why not writer didn give us anything).
Thne after we made this choice, which probably majority chose to let her go now we have flashbacks with her and still we dont know that much about her reasons to leave MC (some woamen mumbo jumbo about being shitty partner and not being herself when she finally get what she wanted is probably realistic in real life but useless in fiction) and players that decide to let her go don't even care about her anymore like me.
Can we finally come back to better LIs?
Yeah, I don't know if that was intentional or not, but like I say, that can be good in a storytelling like books or movies, but really bad in something where the player need to make choices.

I feel like the story is being written on the fly.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Not that I don't trust you (I mean, I don't, you have Kaija on your signature), but is that for sure?
Because it would be a deal-breaker for me on this VN.

It's treading the edge where I like some stuff, was baffled by Aria arc (which is hopefully finally gone, along with her, good riddance), but that would be over the top. I ain't fucking a prostitute.

• Haha
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Not that I don't trust you (I mean, I don't, you have Kaija on your signature), but is that for sure?

It's treading the edge where I like some stuff, was baffled by Aria arc (which is hopefully finally gone, along with her, good riddance), but that would be over the top. I ain't fucking a prostitute.
I don't think it suddenly makes the MC gay, probably just a funny variable name

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017

It doesn't actually make you gay, it's just what the route is called if you choose to not bang the prostitute. Basically, the dev is putting you on the gay route cause they think you're gay for turning down sex with a prostitute. Or at least, that is what it seems like.

And I actually like Kaija... :(
Though, Elea is next in line for me lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Chimba and Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It doesn't actually make you gay, it's just what the route is called if you choose to not bang the prostitute. Basically, the dev is putting you on the gay route cause they think you're gay for turning down sex with a prostitute. Or at least, that is what it seems like.

And I actually like Kaija... :(
Though, Elea is next in line for me lol.
fuck Kaija :ROFLMAO:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Yeah, that would make more sense, or possibly just adds +1 to
, if player goes for that.
That would also be fine.
IMPO, i think that not wanting to fuck a prostitute shouldn't even add points for something like that, that is, it shouldn't add (maybe corruption) or subtract points for anything, imagine rejecting some characters in which the player has no interest and that open or add points for a path where the Mc ends up sucking dicks (oh you chose not to fuck this prostitute, or this other character you are surely gay :LUL:).

Reactions: MAD6999

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Man, I wish the dev would have spared us the Aria bullshit story for those of us who chose to let her go. Its so fucking cringe to hear that nonsensical story, I literally do not care and I am not on her route so how is it relevant, she is gone, period.
Can we move on and leave the bs for those in her route? MC acting so pathetic as well, my god.
Aside from that forced and unoriginal drama I liked the rest of the game. (y)(y)

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes