3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Elvishious

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
I definitely liked it, the art, so different from the usual I loved it, a small error when changing the name of the MC, in the dialogues it does not change, it still remains with the default name "Max", from there on , it looks too good and with a good future. Hoping there will be some update soon
I'm glad you liked it! Regarding the naming issue, it has been reported and has been corrected, the next version will have the fix.

How do I run it? I've donwloaded it but it just a 7z file, no .exe nor "extract and run"
Unzip, open the folder, and run Afterglow.exe

Reactions: varkatzas666

Xanado

May 9, 2018
when are we going to get incest patch,????????
While you wait for the game to get a proper patch you can edit character.csv and make a rudimentary patch yourself:

Afterglow-Bugfix-x86_64\x86_64\Afterglow_Data\Localisation
Open character.csv with notepad.

Change:
"landlady" to "mom"
"little tenant" to "son"
"Ma'am" to "Mom"
"ma'am" to "mom"
"tenant" to "son"

Save & Exit
Launch game

This works for now but might need editing in the future.
If you want to change it back, just delete character.csv. The game will make make a new one upon launching in case one is not already present in the folder.

Good Luck

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Devs. I don't know if it's possible but have you considered adding two definitions of our heroines name into the character.csv?

One used commonly :
"[HeroineName]", "Meg",""
And one used when MC is addressing our heroine directly:
"[HeroineName2]", "Meg","" (This could be used for honorifics and titles.)

I think this could be helpful when translating.

Best
Xanado

Last edited:
Reactions: Furabia

JohnL_50

Mar 17, 2018
I hope we get the slow tension story build up and all the eventual mom/son fun that GaussianFracture talked about in the other thread.

Reactions: Garrettino

NoseQueHASER

Jan 7, 2020
Can anyone tell if there's sex or something in this game ?
so far i went to landlady's workplace and then go back home but says there's nothing else

Xanado

May 9, 2018
At least this is not gonna be abandoned and have updates, right ?
The game had quite the long planning and conceptual stage but they seem have gotten the team set up and the framework done, the ball is rolling now. We all hope that the ball will keep its momentum as it moves itself towards the goal. The game shows great promise but in the end it's all up to the dev. team how things progress from here on out. Here is hoping all goes well and they have a smooth production. :coffee:

Last edited:

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
If we Rate/Review games on here, can we update the review later as the game eventually updates?
Or can we make additional reviews?
I guess to that notion, will the next updated version of Afterglow game be on a different thread? (For Devs)
~Thanks, F95 novice here.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
If we Rate/Review games on here, can we update the review later as the game eventually updates?
Or can we make additional reviews?
I guess to that notion, will the next updated version of Afterglow game be on a different thread? (For Devs)
~Thanks, F95 novice here.
You can go back and edit your review, that includes changing the rating. There doesn't seem to be a time limit on that. After you rated and reviewed a thread the option to click the stars and make a review disappears so I guess you can only have one on each thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Garrettino
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes