4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Unit 2 Type B

Aug 21, 2019
Does anybody have any idea why we got so hype about a character creation tech demo? Usually we...don't do that.
Kinda what I was wondering. Roamed around for a while thinking you could talk to the neighbors (they were clearly abducted by aliens), go to beach/work, or have some sort of interaction. It does look good, but that's about it. Also there is an ominous creature in our home. She repeats the same dialogue with every interaction. I don't care who the IRS sends, I'm not paying taxes.

aszuistvan

Oct 24, 2020
Guys, I need some help. It says the same thing people mentioned about directx, but I updated literally everything I could and still no start. My specs are:

-Radeon R9 290 oc
-Intel Xeon E3-1240
-16gb ram

What can I do? I updated drivers, directx, everything, google didn't help either.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Eager to see if any content of interest is added, or is it just the opportunity to show off tech skills?

Reactions: Dingickso

pupkins23454

Jul 3, 2023
Does anybody have any idea why we got so hype about a character creation tech demo? Usually we...don't do that.
Yes, and unfortunately, it usually ends there. In my logic, first make an interesting game with one character. And only then turn on the detail function. As always, everything will end either on this, or the game will clone others, - 100 stupid poses that cannot be changed.

Reactions: Dingickso

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Guys, I need some help. It says the same thing people mentioned about directx, but I updated literally everything I could and still no start. My specs are:

-Radeon R9 290 oc
-Intel Xeon E3-1240
-16gb ram

What can I do? I updated drivers, directx, everything, google didn't help either.
Post your error message and version of windows 10

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Man, I tried everything. Still doesn't work:/
your r9 290 supports dx12, (ive tested this game on a r9 fury x and it works) so im thinking it has something to do with the version of your windows. So what's the version of windows you got.

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
your r9 290 supports dx12, (ive tested this game on a r9 fury x and it works) so im thinking it has something to do with the version of your windows. So what's the version of windows you got.
That or the card's drivers don't support the newer DirectX 12 runtime. That card is really old and hasn't been supported by AMD for a while now.

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
this one is on my watchlist tbh, you can make very hot character, and it has potential, most system for a basic life sim rpg are here so i expect a release of a very early build in some month, honestly very nice and i want to see it with a full tiny city and of course adult content, job etc one day. good luck dev, you clearly have talent :3

PS: how to remove the tiny dot, i didnt figured out which graphic setting it was, im not used to 3d grames because i can only play them on my new laptop, other were old garbage

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
Because I don't want to, I have played all the games so far, only this game has this problem
Iam play wild life ue5 latest version version without any problem
That game uses DirectX 11 I think.

I guess you don't want to play this game then...

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
Performance, Lumen hardware ray tracing is more intense, but obviously better quality. I think also that software ray tracing works on a wider variety of hardware. Unfortunately there's no way to toggle between them as it must be set inside the engine settings itself.

UE 5.3 has some pretty good changes. Your thoughts?

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes