4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

modlover4ever

Jan 4, 2021
I realy like the way how the game going.

*There is a little bug if you try to awake Mr. Penis and try to talk with him, the game stuck.
Instead of the other commenters I don't get crashes. But the game stuck if I try to enter the free world mode

Manly Bird

Aug 3, 2020
Representing the big boobas lover community, are there plans to ever, increase the breast size limit, add more customization features in the chest region (like nip placement and girth, gravity slider, breasts separation slider (opposite of the current breasts together slider), perkiness, angle, etc...) and plans to redraw the nips and aerola especially for the bigger sizes since at the moment, when you test the limits of the nip and aerola sliders, it starts to look more like cones than actual nipples. It's almost like she has no nip and it's just a big aerola that got swollen into a cone shape.

Don't you worry, still love the game, I just think the chest customization needs a bit more love.

bl0021

Feb 9, 2022
Just stuck on a black screen I can't even close the game
This is happening to a lot of people, including me. The first time I start a new version of the game, UE engine loads. Then, after I quit the game and try to open it again next time, it is just the black screen every other time after that. UE engine is failing to load.
I don't know why, since it works fine the first time. It's not a question of hardware capability or anything like that, since it runs perfectly fine at first. I think it's a permissions or licensing issue.

Dev, are you using a trial version of UE engine or something like that?

Also, every time I tried clicking Continue the one time I could get the game to run, it kept crashing me back to the menu.

Once I am in the walk-around part of the game, how do I get back to the character creator to customize my character more? There should be an obvious button for that.

I appreciate that the dev is working on this, but there are still a lot of major bugs that are making the game not run properly for a lot of people.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
To all y'all who say they cannot relaunch the game after the first time, prolly get a better vid card and/or update your drivers.

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
yes lol, UE 5 is free, and there is an asset library (not technical asset, but rocks, etc) tbh UE might be the best right now for when you dont know much about dev, and if you want it to looks good easily? i tried a bit its impressive, just place your things on the scene and it renders well, dunno how unity holds up against.

good luck dev, its promising, once more systems are in, in term of open world its basically going to be a life sim kind of game? like your in a city, you can work, do things etc?

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
To all y'all who say they cannot relaunch the game after the first time, prolly get a better vid card and/or update your drivers.
Lol I have a 4080 and it still crashes. And the problem starts after a certain update (not when this game first appeared on this site)

Ecchimpo

May 1, 2020
This is super promising, amazing visuals and an already super fleshed-out character creator. The fact that you accomplished all this in 6 months as a side project makes me incredibly hopeful for the game's future. Best of luck, and please consider putting a higher cap on the schlong slider.

Inferno_Phoenyx

Nov 7, 2023
This looks like everything I want in a game like this. 3D and Character customization. Can't wait for the full game to release.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes