VN Ren'Py Agent Horny [v0.7 (ACT 2) Full] [Mr.Creep Games]

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Hobo69

Dec 29, 2018
I saw a similar comment in another review, and this is worth addressing.

Updates V0.1-V0.5 (Full) were rendered on a laptop with RTX 2060M that has 6GB of VRAM. The VRAM amount affects how many characters, outfits, props, etc. I can have in a scene. I had to strip down almost everything from the shop and reduce the texture resolution on most of the surfaces to even be able to render that scene.

I was able to upgrade to a desktop with RTX 4090, so for I am currently working on and for the future updates of Agent Horny, I will be able to make the scenes the way I want.
When you encounter this issue again (you will even with the 4090), splitting up a render into multiple parts and then compositing them together is also an option. As is merging (prop) models and moving details from the mesh to the textures. You think they had enough VRAM to render the scenes from Jurassic Park in one go back in '92/'93?

Splitting a render up for compositing later can also be a good way to increase render times and speed up your workflow. Only render the background once and then just the multiple poses from the action separate.

Apr 5, 2023

Teaser #2
I just bought the V0.6 Full on itch.io and played it, and I have to say I am not satisfied. The update felt too short. Maybe it is because of the other games I am playing, but $6.35 is not worth it, and the game had no sound! Those animations would really look better with sound. Don't get me wrong, the story is good, as are the renders, but with the Doller rating these days, it is not worth it. The developer should really consider Steam as an option because that will be a one-time buy. Again, I didn't mean to offend anyone, and I know developing an AVN game is not easy, but I thought at least I should say it. Seriously, make the game available on Steam, or else it's not worth it.

Reactions: Moosica and rdmsvg
Mar 18, 2021
I just bought the V0.6 Full on itch.io and played it, and I have to say I am not satisfied. The update felt too short. Maybe it is because of the other games I am playing, but $6.35 is not worth it, and the game had no sound! Those animations would really look better with sound. Don't get me wrong, the story is good, as are the renders, but with the Doller rating these days, it is not worth it. The developer should really consider Steam as an option because that will be a one-time buy. Again, I didn't mean to offend anyone, and I know developing an AVN game is not easy, but I thought at least I should say it. Seriously, make the game available on Steam, or else it's not worth it.
Thank you for purchasing the update and taking your time to write the comment, in a civil manner.

The update felt too short.” I said it before, but it does not hurt to repeat it. It’s all about the complexity. You played it, so you have seen the scenes. For example, compare the action scenes in the warehouse plus the trucks outside to most of the scenes in most visual novels where you have just characters speaking to each other.... let's just say that one is a lot harder than the other. Most games are a lot easier to make since they are limited in scope. Usually, you have a few characters and a few environments. In my case, because of the story, there is a lot more work: more characters, props, posing, environmental work, effects, etc.

Agent Horny will always feel short compared to “simpler games” that are focused only on the dating, where you literally just have characters sitting/standing while talking to each other and then fucking in the sex scenes, which takes a lot less time to make compared to what I do. And I am not saying that to diminish the work of other developers. What I do is just different, niche, and hard to make, especially in large volumes.

My game will never have the same mass appeal as the "top games". And I am perfectly ok with that, this is the game I want to make.

and the game had no sound!” Agent Horny is indeed a type of game that would benefit from that. Sound and music are things I look to implement in the future, probably after the first season is out. TLDR is that it is neither simple nor cheap, and people like you who have sound as a major requirement are a minority. Hell, most people will mute no matter what. And I am not trying to diminish the fact that you like to have sound or music in the games you play. This is your preference and that's ok.

Seriously, make the game available on Steam, or else it's not worth it.“ I have plans to go on steam, probably after the first season is finished. Each season will be sold separately and released upon completion. I am not rushing with steam for the simple reason that you want to accumulate as many sales as fast as possible so that the steam algorithm picks up the game. Last month was my best on Patreon in terms of patrons and followers, and the rest of the sites where I post previews are also going up in terms of traffic/followers. By the time I go on Steam, I should have a large enough audience gathered on all of those platforms and sites.

Don't get me wrong, the story is good, as are the renders, but with the Doller rating these days, it is not worth it.” At the end of the day, everyone has different things they like and value.

- Some will love the game and stay subscribed for months or years on Patreon for them it's clearly worth it.
- Some will pledge every 4 months or buy each update from itch.
- Others will check the game once a year.
- And there are people like you who would just wait for it to hit steam.

You, the user, decide what this game is worth to you and how much and in what ways you will support it. Obviously, those who would like to support less (single purchase on Steam as an example) will always get the content later than my patrons. Since my supporters/patrons make the content possible in the first place, without them, there is no game / Steam release, so they will always be worth the most to me.

Last edited:

Upbutte

Mar 13, 2023
After reading the disclaimer, I think the developer is trolling this site to scare people from leaking this game. Since the newest version has not made it here, I guess it is working. Pirates will always pirate, so hopefully it is a matter of time before it is leaked. I came to this page thinking the game looked decent and I would give it a try, read the disclaimer and hit the ignore button. I can't believe someone would go into any type of game development thinking it is not going to be pirated. I mean, triple A games are pirated like crazy, but good material is always compensated. Baulder's Gate 3 will sell over 6 million copies, but it was on all of the pirate sites within days after it came out of early access. 5% of published games are worth the money, 95% are junk that you spend $30 for to realize they are junk. I have played a few games on this site and I always notice that the best quality games have little feedback from the developers because they are being compensated by the people that were introduced to their games through pirating.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
agent horny v0.7 (act 1) is out
don't pay for it tho. it's not worth it after the 0.6 fiasco

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Woodalicca

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
What happened in 0.6?
getting a full page of text in response to constructive criticism from an allegedly paid customers who didn't like their experience with the product

Last edited:

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Too bad it's not already on Steam.
Say "MrCreepGames", why don't you put it on Steam?
Not everyone can afford a monthly subscription.
I think you would make people happy by putting it on Steam.
Thanks for thinking about it.
Good luck in your development "MrCreepGames".

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I found this little gem by chance and it was a pleasant surprise. I don't know if it is releasing updates more or less quickly but what I can see is that it is a very careful product. He pays attention to many details and I like the story. congratulations dev

Mar 18, 2021
I found this little gem by chance and it was a pleasant surprise. I don't know if it is releasing updates more or less quickly but what I can see is that it is a very careful product. He pays attention to many details and I like the story. congratulations dev
"what I can see is that it is a very careful product. He pays attention to many details and I like the story."

1709554115581.png

"I don't know if it is releasing updates more or less quickly"
Major update every 4 months, and act releases for those who want smaller but more frequent updates. Elite Version for long term patrons.

1709554404856.png

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes