VN Ren'Py Agent Horny [v0.7 (ACT 2) Full] [Mr.Creep Games]

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
v07_a2_s2_13.png

Agent Horny V0.7 (Act 2) is now available for the $10 tier.
As most of you know, act releases are sent per request (you send me a message that you want to play the act so I can send you the download link), while full major updates are sent automatically. This is done since some of you prefer to play only the major updates.
For overview, release schedule and change log check this post.

Reactions: Fenix_Hell

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
You're already on Agent Horny V0.7
and why isn't the update coming out here?
No public updates, The dev is smart to do that for his loyal patrons, but if he wants more patrons, it makes sense to release a public version so more people could discover his game. I was a patron for one month, noticed his "unique" patreon release schedule and immediately stopped being a patron.

yondaime.zada

Dec 31, 2023
No public updates, The dev is smart to do that for his loyal patrons, but if he wants more patrons, it makes sense to release a public version so more people could discover his game. I was a patron for one month, noticed his "unique" patreon release schedule and immediately stopped being a patron.
I don't think it's smart to do that, it loses a lot of visibility but I respect the decision, in my opinion people have to support them because they liked their work and they don't need to become patrons to give you access to the game

Xabior

Apr 15, 2021
well you gotta love this guy DON CHA
Just thinking he's KING
or is he just a scammer in training ?
IMHO !
Let's say i liked the game and supported it from the start
@ $5 (lowest tier) for 24 months that's $120 for an unfinished game
I pay less than that for X box and Play station games
And people wonder why sites like this exist

Mar 18, 2021
I don't think it's smart to do that, it loses a lot of visibility but I respect the decision, in my opinion people have to support them because they liked their work and they don't need to become patrons to give you access to the game
"in my opinion people have to support them because they liked their work and they don't need to become patrons to give you access to the game"

That worked when you had 500-1000 developers doing this… not 7.6k+. A lot of people here still live with the mindset that they are entitles to pirate everything while giving zero fucks if the devs are getting fair compensation for the work they do.

1711702053226.png

Leaks here reduce sign-ups on patreon since a lot of people will only pay if they have to. On top of that, showing up in “latest updates” on f95 these days means nothing when you stay on the first page for a short time. Every update eventually leaks so I will get the traffic from here no matter what... there are no incentives for me to do free releases.

I'm not relying on this place for support. I do have some pretty hardcore/loyal supporters from here but F95ers account for 20%~ of my patrons. In such a crowded market, a developer is shooting himself in the foot if he gives free stuff to pirates and expects enough of them to pledge... when they already have your content and the content of other 7.6K+ developers for free. And with this comment, my time for responding to folks in F95 is gone.

Reactions: oste22

oste22

May 31, 2017
"in my opinion people have to support them because they liked their work and they don't need to become patrons to give you access to the game"

That worked when you had 500-1000 developers doing this… not 7.6k+. A lot of people here still live with the mindset that they are entitles to pirate everything while giving zero fucks if the devs are getting fair compensation for the work they do.

View attachment 3488381

Leaks here reduce sign-ups on patreon since a lot of people will only pay if they have to. On top of that, showing up in “latest updates” on f95 these days means nothing when you stay on the first page for a short time. Every update eventually leaks so I will get the traffic from here no matter what... there are no incentives for me to do free releases.

I'm not relying on this place for support. I do have some pretty hardcore/loyal supporters from here but F95ers account for 20%~ of my patrons. In such a crowded market, a developer is shooting himself in the foot if he gives free stuff to pirates and expects enough of them to pledge... when they already have your content and the content of other 7.6K+ developers for free. And with this comment, my time for responding to folks in F95 is gone.
Just keep doing your thing man, grest game.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Agent Horny V0.7 (Act 2) is now available for the $5 tier.
As most of you know, act releases are sent per request (you send me a message that you want to play the act so I can send you the download link), while full major updates are sent automatically. This is done since some of you prefer to play only the major updates.
The other difference between the major updates and act releases is that you need to be a patron for at least two months to request act releases (this only applies to the $5 or $10 tier patrons), so if you joined the $5/$10 tiers this month, you can send me a message now, but you will receive the update on April 3rd if you are still a patron.
This restriction does not apply to former patrons. If you have been a patron of mine before, even for one month ($5+ tiers) and now you re-sub, you can get the act release right away.
For overview, release schedule and change log check this post.

Reactions: Fenix_Hell

Gwynbleidd7

Modder
Jun 18, 2022
translation of the game from English to Spanish, thanks to the Paloslios Translator program.
[v0.6 (ACT 1)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Agent Horny [v0.6 (ACT 1) Standard Version] [Mr.Creep Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i am a bit confused..it says at the end of this update that part 2 will be coming December 2023? that's a bit late isn't it? or should it be next update December 2024?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i am a bit confused..it says at the end of this update that part 2 will be coming December 2023? that's a bit late isn't it? or should it be next update December 2024?
well if i am not mistaken the 0.6 act 1 what you played now came out on august 2023 and act 2 was announced for december 2023

and version 0.7 is already out sooooo not really so confusing if you read a few lines of this thread

it just means the 0.6 act 2 was not leaked here... yet
considering the dev releases updates every 4 month it is not so hard to understand.
if he keeps his releases like this it will always be around April,August and December every year.
and furthermore the released date from the dev for the posted version here is written on page 1 :)

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AgentHorny-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mar 18, 2021
I see there is already some confusion, which is not surprising considering a lot of people here don't bother to check the first page, let alone Patreon. Thanks to Steinchen for providing some clarifications. I'm going to go a step further so that every F95 user can grasp the schedule.

Agent Horny V0.6 (Act 1) Standard Version - November 16th 2023 (Released) - this is the version that leaked
Agent Horny V0.6 (Act 1) Elite Version - November 16th 2023 (Released)

Agent Horny V0.6 (Full) Standard Version- December 10th 2023 (Released) - Contains Act 1 and Act 2
Agent Horny V0.6 (Full) Elite Version - December 10th 2023 (Released) - Contains Act 1 and Act 2

Agent Horny V0.7 (Act 1) Standard Version - February 10th 2024 (Released)
Agent Horny V0.7 (Act 1) Elite Version - February 10th 2024 (Released)

Agent Horny V0.7 (Act 2) Standard Version - March 10th 2024 (Released)
Agent Horny V0.7 (Act 2) Elite Version - March 10th 2024 (Released)

Agent Horny V0.7 (Full) Standard Version - April 10th 2024 (In development) - Contains Act 1, 2 and 3
Agent Horny V0.7 (Full) Elite Version - April 10th 2024 (In development) - Contains Act 1, 2 and 3

Major updates have (Full) at the end and are released every 4 months. Act releases are their individual parts and are for patrons who prefer frequent updates, even if they are short. Major updates can have between 2 and 4 acts, depending on many things.

For more info on Standard VS Elite version, check here:

For for detailed changelog for all major updates, check here:

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
‘…This game follows the story of a government agent who uses his physical strength, combat skills, and intellect to fight crime and his charm to seduce beautiful women!’

Agent Horny reporting for duty Sir. This reads like my biography. Nice. I look forward to playing This fictional version. :LOL: :coffee:

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
and the game had no sound!” Agent Horny is indeed a type of game that would benefit from that. Sound and music are things I look to implement in the future, probably after the first season is out. TLDR is that it is neither simple nor cheap, and people like you who have sound as a major requirement are a minority. Hell, most people will mute no matter what. And I am not trying to diminish the fact that you like to have sound or music in the games you play. This is your preference and that's ok.
Regards to the sound and music issue...I use the Ren'Py Universal Music Mod (it's a mp3/and other music file player). This music tool works very well with your title, it also can be used to play any MP3 music file placed inside the tool's music library folder... I added some of my own vintage MP3 songs, and it worked just fine.

The install is easy...place the umm folder into the game folder, then run the title exe and press the P key to bring up the music player interface. (Image example: bottom right corner, player loaded with library expanded.)
screenshot0007.png
(Also, great image setup...the render choice placement and your physics looks great in this frame.)

Regards.

Garfield1992

Feb 7, 2024
not sure how you got the mac version to run. doesn't open when i tried. had the same problem with other games using this method for mac

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes