VN Ren'Py Agent Horny [v0.7 (ACT 2) Full] [Mr.Creep Games]

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

yondaime.zada

Dec 31, 2023
I guess some people though I'm joking when I said there are hidden watermarks in the images.

Enjoy your ban:

Now the requirements will be adjusted for the act releases so even higher tiers will wait two months.
"Now the requirements will be adjusted for the act releases so even higher tiers will wait two months."

I feel sorry for your supporters

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Yep, I have no incentive to release my own content for free.

I didn't mind the leak of V0.6 (Act 1) Standard since it's an older update and a standard version (I don't approve or encourage leaks but it wasn't fatal), but V0.7 (Act 2) Standard was released last month, and such an early leak is not fine... hence he got the block/ban on Patreon.

And on that note, originally my plan was to have on average 50% of the lewds available in the standard version, but since some folks have a hard on for early leaks, that % will drop to around 30%. I hope you like handjobs folks.

Ok, I understand your point of view but here are a few questions for you...
Why are you here?!
How many games have you played for free since the first time you heard of AVN?!
Do you want publicity for free for your game?!
This community is what it is... all of the games here are pirated, well 99%, and the dev themself uploads some. You know this forum, how it is, and what it has to offer, so why so cringy all of a sudden?
Don't get me wrong, it's your game and you can do what you want with it... but also as it's your game, it's everyone's game that has paid you for it. They paid and can do whatever they want with it, it's their right, as it is yours.
In the end, I think you have the wrong approach for all this and I don't see it ending well for you. I wish you all the best!

Also, about the game itself, Try and keep the names of people on a first-name basis... you don't hear people when they're talking using their full name to call each other, as for NPC, find them a name too... It helps your story be more colorful.
At least that's my own opinion... for me, it sounds wrong.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
This has to be one of the most insane ways to get people to support a game. I thought that priest game dev was bad enough.
The market is flush with content just go ahead and play something else. If you think the dev will get better he won't, he will just continue to self-destruct and alienate people. Look at his response to leak he banned the user then he punished his own paying customers who had nothing to do with the leak.

There are hundreds of projects on here that are active of those there are maybe 40-50 which I would consider high quality. I have no idea how high quality this one is I was going to DL and try it then read his notes so I decided not to. Go out and DL something else and if it is good donate to it.

Slava_07118

Jun 5, 2023
lmfao this dev really thinks his game is worth supporting. fucking yikes. what you get if you support: stiff lighting, 50 angles of a hug or whatever, generic assets, a very generic story, and grammar issues.

reminds me of the heir apparent dev but at least that one made high quality renders.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
"As a second result he cuts down the available content for the lower tier" No, I will cut down the content for those who are not yet at the 6 month mark.

"screens ingame that constantly ask for higher support levels?" Not higher, but for longer, since people who stay long are less likely to be like ... you or any other freeloader or leaker here.

"he is asking for 30 bucks before you're able to get the elite version on lowest tier"

It's six months for everyone, no matter the tier. I prefer to reward loyal patrons who love what I do and want to support me in the long run, even if they can't spend more than $5 per month. And exactly long-term supporters are those who benefited from the increase in output because of the 4090 that THEY helped me purchase.

The only people counting the "30 buks "are those who, at best, will give $15 when it's out on Steam and, at worst, will forever pirate. The only people punished here are the freeloaders, who will always try very hard to argue against a system design to limit their free content VS being thankful for the content they get for free and moving on.
To sad then, that I was one of your supporters, but you lost me with your "I DEMAND EVERYONE TO PAY ME!"-attitude quite early. Sad to see, that you're delve quite deeper. And obviously you didn't get what I wrote, I won't waste more of my time with someone like you. I won't loose much and won't care anymore. See ya!

Last edited:

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I guess some people though I'm joking when I said there are hidden watermarks in the images.

Enjoy your ban:

Now the requirements will be adjusted for the act releases so even higher tiers will wait two months.
Wait...how did you know who the leaker is? Isn't the same link available to all of your supporters? Or you upload different file for different supporters?

Mar 18, 2021
Ok, I understand your point of view but here are a few questions for you...
Why are you here?!
How many games have you played for free since the first time you heard of AVN?!
Do you want publicity for free for your game?!
This community is what it is... all of the games here are pirated, well 99%, and the dev themself uploads some. You know this forum, how it is, and what it has to offer, so why so cringy all of a sudden?
Don't get me wrong, it's your game and you can do what you want with it... but also as it's your game, it's everyone's game that has paid you for it. They paid and can do whatever they want with it, it's their right, as it is yours.
In the end, I think you have the wrong approach for all this and I don't see it ending well for you. I wish you all the best!

Also, about the game itself, Try and keep the names of people on a first-name basis... you don't hear people when they're talking using their full name to call each other, as for NPC, find them a name too... It helps your story be more colorful.
My opinion on F95 and piracy is pretty clear, it's posted in the pinned comment on the first page. I will screenshot the main bit relevant to this. And yes, there is free publicity from here, but early leaks reduced the pledges, and I already explained that a few times in the thread.

1712184574671.png

The only thing I will directly comment on is this:

"but also as it's your game, it's everyone's game that has paid you for it. They paid and can do whatever they want with it, it's their right, as it is yours."

A lot of people are not familiar with copyright law. Copyright exists from the moment the work is created and this case I hold the right to sell the content I make. A supporter who pledges on Patreon has the right to play it / use it however they see fit. I also don't care if people use mods like the one suggested in the thread. If they can enhance their experience by using mods, that's their right (Not if you ask some AAA companies, but at least to me, modding should be allowed and protected). Anyway, the main point is that they still have no right to share / leak the game since it's not their intellectual property, this is a copyright breach and is illegal in most of the world. I will always ban leakers when detected.

"Try and keep the names of people on a first-name basis... you don't hear people when they're talking using their full name to call each other"

I will have to look into that. In some situations, it makes sense to use full names, for example, during an introduction, but yeah, it shouldn't be all the time. Unless you are talking just about the fact that when someone speaks on top of the text, you see their full name, that won't be changing for sure.

"as for NPC, find them a name too... It helps your story be more colorful.
"

I generally try to give a name to all characters who will have some role in the game, but it's becoming too much at a point where you have a game of this size (characters count/story size). And the character list is going to only get longer, so I can't give a name to everyone. Even though it does indeed makes the story more colofrul as you mentioned.

This is not a response directly to you but in general. After every leak, I see the same scenario and it's getting annoying. F95ers are outraged because they can't get everything for free ASAP. And they abuse the fact that I'm here by trying to argue with me and convince me that not allowing them to freeload is bad for me. There is almost no discussions about the game hence, my time here is a complete fucking waste. I'm going to give this thread a pause for a few months and will check it again later in the year. If it's the same dumpster fire, I will repeat the process until a point where I come back and see discussion about the game.

Last edited:

w44nker

Sep 27, 2020
I just bought your games on itch.io, and, honestly, this is more or less a scam
It may be my fault for not reading the description fully, but selling ~ 50 slides without animations or nude scenes for 5 bucks is just brash.
The fact is - I wanted to support you and tried to pay you, but you're making it exceptionally hard to do so. In order to get your full games you have to be a member for 6 months? Come on, I'm not planning my gaming-sessions like a holiday. I just want to play your games, hence want to download them, hence buy them. I have zero interest in becoming your supporter and thus being personally connected to you in anyway. Thats not about you, but something I wouldn't do if I wanted to buy a washing-machine either. Don't make something strictly commercial into something personal. I get if piracy is very frustrating for content-creators like you, so insert watermarks into your pictures all you want. I'm not asking you to make your games pirateabel. But please, make them PURCHASEABLE.
I would be happy if you could contact me and offer me a solution in this regard. Heck, I'm ready to pay you 30 Bucks for those 3 games, I appreciate your work. But I'm not jonining patreon in order to do so. Otherwise, I'm going to refund my itch-purchase.
Best regards

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I just bought your games on itch.io, and, honestly, this is more or less a scam
It may be my fault for not reading the description fully, but selling ~ 50 slides without animations or nude scenes for 5 bucks is just brash.
The fact is - I wanted to support you and tried to pay you, but you're making it exceptionally hard to do so. In order to get your full games you have to be a member for 6 months? Come on, I'm not planning my gaming-sessions like a holiday. I just want to play your games, hence want to download them, hence buy them. I have zero interest in becoming your supporter and thus being personally connected to you in anyway. Thats not about you, but something I wouldn't do if I wanted to buy a washing-machine either. Don't make something strictly commercial into something personal. I get if piracy is very frustrating for content-creators like you, so insert watermarks into your pictures all you want. I'm not asking you to make your games pirateabel. But please, make them PURCHASEABLE.
I would be happy if you could contact me and offer me a solution in this regard. Heck, I'm ready to pay you 30 Bucks for those 3 games, I appreciate your work. But I'm not jonining patreon in order to do so. Otherwise, I'm going to refund my itch-purchase.
Best regards
It may well qualify for a scam the way he sells the game on Itch. Buy once and get all future updates is how it works there.

I would stick to buying games on Steam, at least they're required to have some standards there.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
My opinion on F95 and piracy is pretty clear, it's posted in the pinned comment on the first page. I will screenshot the main bit relevant to this. And yes, there is free publicity from here, but early leaks reduced the pledges, and I already explained that a few times in the thread.

View attachment 3508194

The only thing I will directly comment on is this:

"but also as it's your game, it's everyone's game that has paid you for it. They paid and can do whatever they want with it, it's their right, as it is yours."

A lot of people are not familiar with copyright law. Copyright exists from the moment the work is created and this case I hold the right to sell the content I make. A supporter who pledges on Patreon has the right to play it / use it however they see fit. I also don't care if people use mods like the one suggested in the thread. If they can enhance their experience by using mods, that's their right (Not if you ask some AAA companies, but at least to me, modding should be allowed and protected). Anyway, the main point is that they still have no right to share / leak the game since it's not their intellectual property, this is a copyright breach and is illegal in most of the world. I will always ban leakers when detected.

"Try and keep the names of people on a first-name basis... you don't hear people when they're talking using their full name to call each other"

I will have to look into that. In some situations, it makes sense to use full names, for example, during an introduction, but yeah, it shouldn't be all the time. Unless you are talking just about the fact that when someone speaks on top of the text, you see their full name, that won't be changing for sure.

"as for NPC, find them a name too... It helps your story be more colorful.
"

I generally try to give a name to all characters who will have some role in the game, but it's becoming too much at a point where you have a game of this size (characters count/story size). And the character list is going to only get longer, so I can't give a name to everyone. Even though it does indeed makes the story more colofrul as you mentioned.

This is not a response directly to you but in general. After every leak, I see the same scenario and it's getting annoying. F95ers are outraged because they can't get everything for free ASAP. And they abuse the fact that I'm here by trying to argue with me and convince me that not allowing them to freeload is bad for me. There is almost no discussions about the game hence, my time here is a complete fucking waste. I'm going to give this thread a pause for a few months and will check it again later in the year. If it's the same dumpster fire, I will repeat the process until a point where I come back and see discussion about the game.
Check out 'Mr Anti-piracy' over here but only with your game apparently. Yet you use your alt accounts to request leaks of other developers' games?

You know whats worse than being a hypocrite? Using an army of alt accounts to review your own game.

w44nker

Sep 27, 2020
MrCreepGames replied via PM to me. And although I was quite angry when writing my post, I still do understand his position and was and am - as stated - not arguing in favor of a way to make his games available for free. I imagine that there is a lot of work involved in the creating those games and am totally fine with creators wanting to get payed for it. I may be a hypocrite myself, because I defintely am not buying all the games I download form this website; so maybe I am a bad example, because I am one of the reasons the MrCreepGames is using those kind of restrictive methods and am proof for why it doens't pay off to make them available for free. I also don't have any insights into this kind of business and how other creators are coping with this problem and if the argument, that this free advertising pays off, is right.
For the moment, I just want to say that it is quite a pain in the ass to find a better solution, when you a) don't want to use patreon because you are not interested in any "personal" contact with a creator, b) can't use steam, because in some countries many games are not available, and c) any purchase form third-party platforms inherits the risk of piracy or fraud.
Nothing new, nothing special. Just - the system kinda sucks.
Best regards.

Mar 18, 2021
Check out 'Mr Anti-piracy' over here but only with your game apparently. Yet you use your alt accounts to request leaks of other developers' games?

You know whats worse than being a hypocrite? Using an army of alt accounts to review your own game.
I’m not a hypocrite. Spamming “+1” in the request section was the easiest way to gain comments for the accounts AND to push the request thread for my game down to 2nd/3rd page so that uploaders are less likely to see it.

As for the 8 fake reviews, I do owe a big apology to the staff. They tried their best to make a site as friendly as possible to the developers, and I undermined their effort with my actions. For that, I’m sincerely sorry. It took me some time to calm down and look at things from their perspective. Those who don't deserve any apology are all the entitled freeloaders and the leakers.

I HAD a high opinion of this place. I was the one who leaked both V0.1 and V0.6 (Act 1). I was fine with the concept that 90% of the people here would never pay for what we make, I just didn’t know how shit the real % will be compared to any other non-piracy site I can advertise my game on. With the first release, I had to face a non-pleasant reality, as shown in this screenshot. Hence, my approach and attitude towards F95 changed drastically.

1712497723619.png

On top of the lack of support, there were comments and reviews bitching about things like choices or MC “too manly” despite being warned that the game is not meant for them.

So for any dev who has never bothered to advertise their game elsewhere and is not seeing a lot of support from here, well, there is a high chance your game is good, but the market is crowded and most people here faced with so much content for free are becoming entitled, so spread out your marketing as early as possible. When you have enough content, head on to Steam.

At this point:

1. The staff can decide to give me back access to the dev section so I can check the industry news and discussions. Even in that scenario, I won’t be responding in this thread anymore. If anyone has a specific question about the game, they can still send me a DM. Considering that I tend to be short-tempered, and that most people here don't deserve the attention, I should have stayed away from interacting with the thread from the get-go.

2. The staff decides that I don’t deserve access to the dev section, which is fair, and in that case, I will just quit F95 as a whole.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I’m not a hypocrite. Spamming “+1” in the request section was the easiest way to gain comments for the accounts AND to push the request thread for my game down to 2nd/3rd page so that uploaders are less likely to see it.
Its not that we would be less likely to see it. We have users and uploaders who go through the request section regularly to check for shared links and also some of us will go out and get the links and share them.

1. The staff can decide to give me back access to the dev section so I can check the industry news and discussions. Even in that scenario, I won’t be responding in this thread anymore. If anyone has a specific question about the game, they can still send me a DM. Considering that I tend to be short-tempered, and that most people here don't deserve the attention, I should have stayed away from interacting with the thread from the get-go.
Will bring this up for discussion but no promises. As we have a pretty hard stance on not giving back dev tags once removed.

• Crown
Reactions: bitsybobs3
Mar 18, 2021
Its not that we would be less likely to see it. We have users and uploaders who go through the request section regularly to check for shared links and also some of us will go out and get the links and share them.

Will bring this up for discussion but no promises. As we have a pretty hard stance on not giving back dev tags once removed.
"Its not that we would be less likely to see it." Yep, but not everyone will check beyond the first page. It's not a full-proof method it just reduced the chances.

"Will bring this up for discussion but no promises." Yeah, I don't have high hopes, but thanks for at least bringing it up for a discussion.

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
I will say Mr Creeps dose need to be commended to some point. Seemed like the type that would double down on his bullshit. Its a good thing he apologized and being honest.

However... still taking the moral high ground is gross. I never seen anyone break rules and step on people more than this dev.
Comes in with the audacity to complain about people who pirate his game and also about people reviewing his game if they weren't his target audience.

Its fine to bump everyone else's games to be leaked as long as he hides his game. Which i guess is supposed to be 'better' than asking for leaks himself.

Now lets look at his lovely manipulative screenshot..

yep, so to put it accurately lets half those extra days he was doing heavy advertising outside F95... which is not that much of a massive jump when leaked on f95 compared to the "marketing" you were doing

It should be: 6days (12 pledges) - 6days (5 pledges F95) - 6 days (8 pledges)
1712497723619.png

And i have unfortunately had to witness your marketing on many occasions. Completely vile and against all sites policies where its been done on.
Guess what, he didn't pay for any of his marketing... technically it was all pirated 'marketing' by making his shitload of accounts (that kept getting banned) to spam his renders. He literally would make 20 - 30 posts / threads in space of 3 - 4 hours also had a bunch of spare accounts to like those threads/posts to push his ads.

So you cant come in saying your above everyone that has pirated your game. Ya filthy fucker.

Besides that you were advertising it so much you probably managed to pick up people that didn't even know porn games existed and were just happy to find one.
That and the posting consistency.
You get one post/update on f95 per release, not the 1000's of posts you spam on other sites where competition doesn't even exist since there rules in places on those sites.
So i think getting 5 pledges for your shit game is actually massively successful, specially when there is so much better games on this site compared to advertising to the masses that probably don't know about porn games.

I do think Mr Creeps was right initially saying games shouldn't be leaked straight after an update to give more incentive to pledge. But really shouldn't be an issue when it gets to lowest tier to leak.
That and the horrendous selling practises... you want people to pledge 6 months in a row to get your full game. So someone needs pay 300$ if they were a 50$ pledge for that lol. 50$ pledge is batshit insane too not even the top 5 games would try pull that shit, for sure no localized pricing found here.
And, never seen before on itch.io... pay full game price for every early access update... every time a update comes out... wtf??? lol
I cant think of someone more deserving of this shit show.

Also now that your fake reviews are gone, look at the reviews. They all say the same thing... even one of the 5stars. Hopefully you can actually take that advice in for your next game or..... just keep double downing making another shit game.

Sorry long post, but fuck me do i hate someone standing in their ivory tower doing what the rest are doing but actually worse in some cases in my opinion.

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes