VN Ren'Py Agent Horny [v0.7 (ACT 2) Full] [Mr.Creep Games]

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AgentHorny-0.7Full
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
The paywall in this is insane, I can kind of see it for the outfits the girls wear in certain scenes, okay fine. But later you get paywalled based on position or activity and finally came to a paywall for how you will continue on a relationship with one of the girls. Done with this money grab. And before anyone says, "but I get the game for free from this site", I use this site to basically test games and if I like them or they are interesting to me and I want to continue to play I go and support the developer on Patreon. This guy shows he's not worth the support since he's obviously just in it for the cash.

ravborn

Dec 16, 2017
wtf even the paywall has a paywall to even get the elite version you need to be sub for over 6 months that just bat shit crazy so you need to wait to even play the content you want to see and then theirs no guarantee since you still have to wait for him to send the link in a msg... ya this is going to be a hard pass going. forward and an ignore Screenshot (149).png Screenshot (150).png

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
wtf even the paywall has a paywall to even get the elite version you need to be sub for over 6 months that just bat shit crazy so you need to wait to even play the content you want to see and then theirs no guarantee since you still have to wait for hiim to send the link in a msg... ya this is going to be a hard pass going forward and an ignore View attachment 3629927 View attachment 3629929
1711939250128.png
...dev is the master of the paywall.......

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Devs who paywall sex positions need to fuck right off, could have been decent harem game but as usual devs love shooting themselves.

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
wtf even the paywall has a paywall to even get the elite version you need to be sub for over 6 months that just bat shit crazy so you need to wait to even play the content you want to see and then theirs no guarantee since you still have to wait for him to send the link in a msg... ya this is going to be a hard pass going. forward and an ignore View attachment 3629927 View attachment 3629929
And this is how the Dev Self Destructed Themselves and this game.

No Excuse for Devs doing this as an Incentive to Sub to them for More Content.

Why should I need to Sub to see the full contents like especially with tier costs like that just to be able to "CreamPie" even.....

Dev is just looking to get on the Milk train like all others who have started doing this "Elite" crap

Hard Pass.

Avoid if anything people, It Will save yourself the time of being disappointed.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Wow... What a time to be alive so I can watch this shit show. I dropped this game at v0.5 because for me the only saving grace is the decent renders, but the subpar kinetic story with stupid choices about what kind of clothes you want LIs to wear (this is legit unbelievable) or what sex position you want to watch and the questionable release schedule even before all the current drama really didn't make me interested at all. But now lmfao, I've seen a fair amount of paywall stupidity by greedy devs but Mr.Creep (certainly lives up to his name) really sets a high bar on this subject.:WeSmart:

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi I'm a little confused, is Olivia Parker on the V0.7 full update as per the changelog on the OP. I believe it's not looking at the images after unrening.

Cheers

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ironically, the people who essentially forced devs to create paywalls because it's a way of recouping expenses or making a living at their chosen craft are complaining about paywalls. :cautious:
1715616009392.jpeg

Here's a thought: How about contributing in any way you can? It doesn't have to be money.
Yeah, I'm a pirate; however, I'm not complaining about something I helped create. I'm helping in the way I can.

Mr. Creep doesn't deserve our help, but many devs here do.

Last edited:

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
Looks like Mr.Creeps after deleting his account today anyway. Musta hit a sore spot with all the feedback.
Probably still has a few alt accounts that were missed during the purge to monitor and bump posts to hide the problems

Oh, appears he probably cried to a mod too, to get his game knocked off the latest updates list.
1715617287446.png

Reactions: MixQQ and Beerus

Beerus

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2019
Looks like Mr.Creeps after deleting his account today anyway. Musta hit a sore spot with all the feedback.
Probably still has a few alt accounts that were missed during the purge to monitor and bump posts to hide the problems

Oh, appears he probably cried to a mod too, to get his game knocked off the latest updates list.
View attachment 3630780
What a little crybaby bitch. Good riddance.

"noooooo how dare people call me out for my own actions!" - MrClownGames
baby-kid.gif

Last edited:

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Good graphics and lewd.
Not the greatest game around and a pity the dev acts like he does.
Played this for a while but since 0.6 it feels like an organ is ripped out of the body called game.
Well plenty more fish in the sea.
Agent Horny=Gone with the wind.

Requah

Jan 7, 2022
This game is gonna go tits up the fact that your always interrupting the flow of the game for something as menial as an outfit choice is one thing but now adding paywalls for certain sex scenes says it all. The dev couldn't give a rats ass about the game and is only in to milk the idiots who pay for this.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I will state the obvious as some people said before but come on dude... paywall for the sex in a sex novel? It's not like you can say "at least you have free gameplay" :ROFLMAO:
How to kill your own game 101 (That's really to bad cause the story was good...)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 22 Votes