Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Did I say anything about "in the middle of the mission"? I think not... And it isn't about consecuences either. I LOVE when choices have consecuences. I want them to have consecuences. The problem is that there is no middle ground and there aren't corrupt and yet competent choices. You either don't have scenes (or, at least, full scenes) or you fail. You either are corrupted and controlled or boring and competent. And you still can't just side with bad guys as well. Also, while playing as a spy I want to seduce and provoke, to use Nat's charm against her enemies and to her advantage, not to suffer for it.

The problem with "sidestories" is that they are "side" and have no influence on the main storyline. Or am I wrong?

And, listen, you don't need to be so defensive about it. I'm not trying to slander your project. As I have said, I like it
I believe you mean you want to see her changing at a steady pace and not from serious agent to bimbo in 1 scene generally speaking.
That's how I see it anyway?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played this again since back in 2017 as I'm still waiting for some tentacle scenes to be added before trying it again

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It has lesbian in the tags but it probably won't have a female only route as most female protagonists games usually only have a whore route only with a few scenes here and there with a girl.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I tried opening the application, gave me an error saying "The application Mac can't be opened"(The name of the main game file was Mac)
I have no idea where the issue comes from, but i found a thread on the internet might be worth giving it a go.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes