• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Is there any chance to get more scenes with the bum in future updates? I loved her depravity and inner conflict in his final scene. Hope that the next time he is able to surprise her :cool:

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Is there any chance to get more scenes with the bum in future updates? I loved her depravity and inner conflict in his final scene. Hope that the next time he is able to surprise her :cool:
Let me put it this way good buddy... He's not not on our list of potential scenes!

Reactions: Victor069

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Let me put it this way good buddy... He's not not on our list of potential scenes!
That`s tragic. Every superheroine could get laid by a guy with might and a six pack. But there is something special if they fall for a bum who is way below their level and has just enough might to get a single beer. ;-)
But who knows? Patience is some kind of power too :)

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Tim falls into the same category of a ' bum ' who is way below BW level as well. I wouldn't mind either scenes with Tim or the real bum of MOAR. Actually any additional scenes involving BW is always welcome before she retires into the back seat when her replacement agent comes.

1586163916401.png

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
i looooooove this game so much !!!!! Will there be more content in the future or is the game over? in any case I loved it !!!
Congratulations to you BW ! (y)

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
By the time this game is complete, my grandson would have reached puberty and we can play together. Yay!!! I'm only 30+ years old by the way. Heh heh . Just kidding. I'm sure the devs are doing their best. So, I'll be playing Metal Gear Solid 5, Witcher 3 and Mechwarrior Online while patiently waiting.

Last edited:
May 4, 2017
Has the issue of scenes not triggering been fixed? When I last played this and Noemi Toscana I got absolutely 0 scenes activate aside from the intro.

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
What's the appeal of a "Female Protagonist" game? I don't get it. Is it for women mainly?

If you're a guy, and likes "Female Protagonist" games, could you try to explain the appeal? Not judging, just curious.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes