curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Is it me or the walktrough don't match in Day one? after choice in Agency (let him in) there no action available at home? What I missed? If I try to investigate, Day 1 after infection isn't compliant... :(

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
What's the appeal of a "Female Protagonist" game? I don't get it. Is it for women mainly?

If you're a guy, and likes "Female Protagonist" games, could you try to explain the appeal? Not judging, just curious.
We just follow the story from her point of view, what she thinks, what she sees and what she feels, I find it rather interesting LOL

Reactions: Oxymoron98

memoefe

Jan 19, 2019
ANy chance for compressed version?
Im curious too

What's the appeal of a "Female Protagonist" game? I don't get it. Is it for women mainly?

If you're a guy, and likes "Female Protagonist" games, could you try to explain the appeal? Not judging, just curious.
I love slutty women and seeing from their pov and making them into a slut is amazing. Corrupting a pure woman is more exciting than trying to bone every women you see (looking at you male protagonist games).

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019

Because male protagonist games are usually just oral/vaginal/anal with each of 1000 girls in game and then end of the game. While in female protag we can see whole way from some light to some very heavy and kinky stuff

Oxymoron98

Sep 22, 2018

For me, its just another story being told from a different perspective. When it's good, it feels really different from the norm i guess.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
so, good art but I don't explain that to me... so boring... no pleasure to play even if the display is very original, but I think due to the level of games today, no animation is really a lack... I guess also evolving more in a Marvel univers and not a mix of DC comics. not for me.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Well before anyone starts asking again I've updated the walk-through to the latest version. There is one scene I've seen but failed to trigger in the attached, lost the will to go through the game again (I've clicked for a good few hours!).

Been some time since I last played and glad to see the game is coming along so nicely, I've noticed the paths are starting to interlink (or can cross over again) which is good to play the 'struggle' against corruption. Art is still superb, think I've only seen one or two mistakes in the whole set. Actually getting the vibe that this might be a completed game this year?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Four months after the walkthrough post and new version updates have come along :p

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Theres a fast-forward button now, your mouse finger is safe :p
Perfect for making walkthroughs, :)

Four months after the walkthrough post and new version updates have come along :p
They take quite a while to do, especially if side quest stuff is added. Will take a look at this version. Amused at the number of nudges I get! Not got the time to update every version though.
Has anyone figure out how to trigger this yet?
Have a look at this (I'll add it to the walkthrough)

Dracis3D , was this the mirror scene you mentioned that was missing? If yes, this is on Part IIA, which I did differently by “Follow her orders”, “Go to helipad” .

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I just played through the whole VN again after this update... and I used the last walkthrough: I generally HATE having to use walkthroughs BUT I went full BAD and its was sooooo GOOD :) Amazing story! Could be darker? But its still amazing :)

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I just played through the whole VN again after this update... and I used the last walkthrough: I generally HATE having to use walkthroughs BUT I went full BAD and its was sooooo GOOD :) Amazing story! Could be darker? But its still amazing :)
It could, definitely could XD. Still, quite dark, even darker than im usually comfortable with in some places. It's also not the canon story (ovbiously) so we can't dump all our effords here. But still, I'm glad you liked the darker paths; there's a Nat for everybody, gotta love em all ;)

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes