Jan 19, 2019
Can someone tell me any scene for the latest update? I can't trigger any scene for the latest update. The latest scene I played is between Natasha and Tim.

Jul 15, 2019
Not yet, but they did a poll last month about which characters/quests to prioritize and he came in 2nd. So hopefully he'll be back soon :D
That's great wanna see some teasing dirty action with him

Btw do you know any other similar female pro games where the mc teases guys like that?

J0J0_s1n1st4r

Dec 24, 2017
I'm having a bit of a problem. For whatever reason, the option to save Catwoman from the monster never showed up in my good route. I succeeded the bank mission and she showed up in the night of Day 6, but the prompt to find her in Suburbs never appeared, and she was missing all the way to Day 13 after you meet Poison Ivy at the Brass facility, where it turned out she was being used as a cum rag by the monster, and by the sounds of it would essentially be absent from the story fromthen on. Not that i don't like the outcome, but I can't figure out what's causing it to happen or how to avoid it. Does anyone know what triggers this?

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm having a bit of a problem. For whatever reason, the option to save Catwoman from the monster never showed up in my good route. I succeeded the bank mission and she showed up in the night of Day 6, but the prompt to find her in Suburbs never appeared, and she was missing all the way to Day 13 after you meet Poison Ivy at the Brass facility, where it turned out she was being used as a cum rag by the monster, and by the sounds of it would essentially be absent from the story fromthen on. Not that i don't like the outcome, but I can't figure out what's causing it to happen or how to avoid it. Does anyone know what triggers this?
FIrst time seeing anything like that, it should definitely trigger the scene in the suburbs. Might be a bug, how did you solve mission 1 ?

J0J0_s1n1st4r

Dec 24, 2017
FIrst time seeing anything like that, it should definitely trigger the scene in the suburbs. Might be a bug, how did you solve mission 1 ?
Mission 1 is the bank, right? From the beginning:
- I unlocked Corruption 1
- On the interrogation scene, my choices were "Have some fun", "Finish what I started", and "Regain control".
- By that point I already had over 10 Agility, so I nailed the landing.

I'm sending two of the save files I used. SaveSlot97 is at the evening of Day 6, and SaveSlot96 is at the evening of Day 7.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes