BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I'll re-do the walkthrough when it is completed. This is based on the 3rd August post and I reckon they will need to re-structure the game slightly. For example maybe let you do one type of activity (swimming/jogging etc) per day, or certain types at certain times of the day.

If I knew the existing game content had no chance of re-structuring I would write it. Mainly as all I would need to do is update it.

Yeah, that's the right call. As we have said before, we do think the gameplay side of things could use a polish up since at this point a complete overhaul may be too much to reasonably achieve. We're currently working on the big end of the content and that takes up all our bandwitdh right now.

After that we'll be in a better place to either rework and polish up some of the gameplay elements and the day count, along with whatever else we can do to bring it up to v1.0. We can't say for sure we'll end up doing much or anything, but we very well may, so it's prudent to wait finalize any docs on it I'd say. As it is, it shouldn't be too hard to find scenes anyway, the majority of the semaphore points are how you handle Mission #1 and #2 anyway and it's mostly choices between being professional, slutty or a pschyo anyway.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I wasn't really sure about this game given the implied black widow comparison, but it's really quite good.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I wasn't really sure about this game given the implied black widow comparison, but it's really quite good.
Well, I would say it is not even implied, more "very explicit" :-D, but it is also fitting with the "parody" line. Either the line used to avoid legal discussions is the "there is no link", or if it used the "parody", then there must be nonetheless something that allows easily to associate the parody to the original character.

Vlad_mir

Jun 29, 2018
The thing is, I still didn't understand whether the post was about the release or that the release was delayed...

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
The thing is, I still didn't understand whether the post was about
The thing is, I still didn't understand whether the post was about the release or that the release was delayed...
It is. That post is for the update 0.23 for Daring. I guess we don't have Daring agent in Bewilder's patreon and maybe need to wait 2 weeks for another tier that will get the update if they want to share

Reactions: Vlad_mir

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
is there scene for beautiful girls with black hair? the girl in poolroom

i'm waiting scene with her with heels....

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes