JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Anyone has a save file before the content of this update? My game is bugged or something and there is no new content, I just get the "thank you for playing" screen after doing random activities for 2 days (that's all I can do).

Reactions: m4pII

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
What to do after Day 13? the walkthrough stops at "Day 12", which should actually be Day 13.

Also, I see screenshots of Lara Croft Raider, and "Raider Croft" is mentioned in the dialogue. But where is she?

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
So,i see there in the "changelog option" it's written that there is a new mission (mission number 3) in this new update but it seems like i can't get it (at least not when i choose to load some of my saves) and instead that the only new thing i see here is: 1st a phone call talking with Maeda till Nat is in the pool and a few days after that the meeting with Maeda where he try to convince her to join him on his side and meanwhile Nat is having some fun - after that the new update ends there and this is all for the "Corrupted Nat"! Also if Nat is bad ( Bad Nat path) and she already killed both Scout and Maeda,there is nothing new to play except just do the usual stuff a few days and then the new update ends!
Am i doing something wrong or is that really all in that new update because like i already say,i cannot find anything new and even the new 3th mission? I don't really want to start the game from the beginning again but if that's the only way to find more new added stuff and start the 3th mission i guess then i will no have choice to do it,which is a bit disappointing!

shady31

May 31, 2017
So,i see there in the "changelog option" it's written that there is a new mission (mission number 3) in this new update but it seems like i can't get it (at least not when i choose to load some of my saves) and instead that the only new thing i see here is: 1st a phone call talking with Maeda till Nat is in the pool and a few days after that the meeting with Maeda where he try to convince her to join him on his side and meanwhile Nat is having some fun - after that the new update ends there and this is all for the "Corrupted Nat"! Also if Nat is bad ( Bad Nat path) and she already killed both Scout and Maeda,there is nothing new to play except just do the usual stuff a few days and then the new update ends!
Am i doing something wrong or is that really all in that new update because like i already say,i cannot find anything new and even the new 3th mission? I don't really want to start the game from the beginning again but if that's the only way to find more new added stuff and start the 3th mission i guess then i will no have choice to do it,which is a bit disappointing!
You’re fine, that scene is the start of the third mission for Maeda-allied Corrupt Nat. There are equivalent scenes for Good, and Ivy-allied Nats in this update, but none for Bad Nat so far, that’s supposed to be in the next update. You can check the gallery in the main menu to see the scenes you missed.

Reactions: LoveWhores
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes