ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I am on day 22, corruption route. It has been 6days since the last event, an orgy at the pool. I have gotten nothing since to further the story. Is this normal?

Reactions: game_dreamer

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
is the walk-through guide up to date?
My one is not, but it should steer you to the point where you can choose to be a good, bad or currupt Nat. I've not updated it as there was a very high chance that the side content would be updated, or re-structured. Personally I think it needs to be otherwise you can get it more serious corruption events quicker as side events than in the main quest (breaks the flow).

I've committed to updating it when the game is basically completed, even just as a best set of paths as the save game files take you to all the key events.

Reactions: shady31

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
It's been a while since I played, a couple of years or so, I think, and back then the "rape" tag didn't seem to actually have any content. Is there much of that sort of thing, is it still not really there, or is it just a scene or two on one of the routes? Same thing with "blackmail" and some of the other more interesting tags.

I'm thinking about checking it out again, but if it's still basically all vanilla I'd prefer to know now so I can skip it.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
AoH: Misadventures of Agent Romanov [v0.22] Repack

Original Size: 4.32GB
Repack Size: 2.75GB MEGA

Repack Features
  • 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: All files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Installation Time: 3 Minutes on a 2C/4T CPU + HDD
  • After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Repack By LDX REPACKS
could you pls upload game v0.24.1 ? tks heap

Reactions: game_dreamer
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes