poodles

Aug 7, 2017
"Right-click + open", you'll get some message like "the developer cannot be verified". Click Cancel, then do "right-click + Open" one more time and it should run.
I'm still getting an error stating: "You do not have permission to open the application “AoH023_MAC”."

It's unfortunately not resolving with the right click + open method

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I'm still getting an error stating: "You do not have permission to open the application “AoH023_MAC”."

Are you using the Catalina MacOS? If So, try this:

There is an issue with Mac OS's Catalina which is not addressable by us on the developer side, but can be worked around on the user's end. "Problem is specifically with the guardian system that won't let un-noterized applications run on Catalina. The solution is to chmod -R 777 "/appdirectory/" from the terminal as the application did not have the executable flag set. (Example: chmod -R 777 ~/Desktop/AoH_021_Mac). After this guardian catches it and control clicking on the app lets it be opened." Repeat: Then you've got to CONTROL+Click (not double click like normal). That should allow the app package to run, if not, please tell us!

Sadly I've not got access to a Mac nor much of a head for non-code tech issues, so if that's not helpful I'm not sure what is, but hopeufully it'll solve the issue.

shady31

May 31, 2017

Same as the solution above, but step by step:
  1. Open the Terminal.
  2. Type in chmod -R a+x , note the space at the end.
  3. Drag the application (e.g. AoH_Mac_18.app) from your Finder to the Terminal.
  4. In your terminal you should now have chmod -R a+x AoH_Mac_18.app
  5. Press Enter.
  6. Now back in your Finder, right-click the app and then click `Open`

rrxm

Jul 27, 2018
There are content after the Catwoman's help on Mission #2 (Bad Nat path)? When I tried this choice, no other scene appeared.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Can anybody please tell me how to get these scenes ? what path they are?
The first one, I don't know, and would like to know :) (though thinking better, it may be part of the one when you help Catwoma n get steal the jewel at the pool event), the second and the third, if I remember well, are respectively when you are convincing the neighbourhood to be nicer to the niece by showing him he is still not saint (shagging him), and going out with the two girls in the evening.
I think all three (but I am not completely sure) events are in the so-called "corrupt" path.

Jul 15, 2019
The Daring Patrons got the new release! Just wanna know how the update is before I subscribe again. Been away for a bit but used to support Bewilder last year ;)

Feb 1, 2022
View attachment 17985

Overview:
Agent Romanov is an active Agent of Heels and takes part in missions every now and then. Some of them end up slightly worse than anticipated, but she has never found herself in a situation she couldn’t handle on her own… not until now that is.
Help Agent Romanov choose the right decisions (or not) as she discovers and interacts with a new life form. See her freed from the struggle of a really… really invasive parasite or help her get more and more powerful as she loses what’s left of her humanity. The story is yours; we just take care of the writing. The story will develop as the users ask for it, so you can make your own decisions inside and out the game. The story is obviously already written but nothing is carved on stone. If you have a big enough chisel, you’ll find the stone you need in this Patreon polls and posts.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-16
Release Date: 2021-12-15
Developer/Publisher: beWilder
Censorship: No
Version: 0.23
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Other: REPACK

Extra: Walkthrough

Patrik Thanks for the share
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1544260 View attachment 1544261 View attachment 1544262 View attachment 1544263 View attachment 1544264 View attachment 1544265 View attachment 1544266 View attachment 1544267 View attachment 1544268 View attachment 1544269 View attachment 1544270 View attachment 1544271 View attachment 1544272 View attachment 1544273 View attachment 1544274 View attachment 1544280 View attachment 1544275 View attachment 1544276 View attachment 1544277 View attachment 1544278
[/Android port

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes