rrxm

Jul 27, 2018
There are content after the Catwoman's help on Mission #2 (Bad Nat path)? When I tried this choice, no other scene appeared.
It is still like that in the new version. If you help Cat with the monster and get help from her in the yacht, the story stops. The story only continues if you choose to explode the yacht (without Cat help).

Reactions: game_dreamer

rrxm

Jul 27, 2018
I'm trying to stay on the corrupt path, but it always ends up with Nat killing Maeda. How do I avoid that?
I think this is decided in the interrogatory (before Mission #1), you should not kill the person in the room. The walkthrough is not updated, but it has the step-to-step for the three paths.

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
Hello All

quick question - if your trying to get on a particular path is there any activity you must avoid example shower , tanning , flex etc or does that not matter and also refusing to go to corruption level 1 have any impact apart from scene in generals apartment or is a clear cut choice further down the line

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: game_dreamer

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
the jedi aren't the good guy lmao,you missed george luca's story's point.
good point, All I am saying though is that the villain's seem to be more intriguing.More complex. Villains were not born villain's after all. So their story arc and character growth or character regression seem more interesting. Heroes that could have been but something intriguing happened to them to put them on the opposite course. Plus it is fun to see a hero slowly go bad.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
good point, All I am saying though is that the villain's seem to be more intriguing.More complex. Villains were not born villain's after all. So their story arc and character growth or character regression seem more interesting. Heroes that could have been but something intriguing happened to them to put them on the opposite course. Plus it is fun to see a hero slowly go bad.
Agreed though i disagree with the use of the word villain,its so 2 dimensional,its used rightly only by kids,once your worldview expands though becoming more mature you realise that most people do thing they think is right or they should do,if we could see thing from everyone's POV then we would see that there are few "bad guys"

Antagonist is the right word in my opinion,its not necesarly a bad characters just one that is opposed to the protagonist who gets away with too much shit that would make him a "villain" in another context,Rick Grimmes from Walking dead is an example and Negan from Walking dead the example of good character but that is opposed to the protagonist so "villain"

Thats why i like more gritty/grimdark or otherwise realistic scenarios because the characters are "gray" so to speak,the bad guys aren't 2 dimensional villains,good guys aren't stupid and soft,neutral characters that are both badass and relatable happen.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Agreed though i disagree with the use of the word villain,its so 2 dimensional,its used rightly only by kids,once your worldview expands though becoming more mature you realise that most people do thing they think is right or they should do,if we could see thing from everyone's POV then we would see that there are few "bad guys"

Antagonist is the right word in my opinion,its not necesarly a bad characters just one that is opposed to the protagonist who gets away with too much shit that would make him a "villain" in another context,Rick Grimmes from Walking dead is an example and Negan from Walking dead the example of good character but that is opposed to the protagonist so "villain"

Thats why i like more gritty/grimdark or otherwise realistic scenarios because the characters are "gray" so to speak,the bad guys aren't 2 dimensional villains,good guys aren't stupid and soft,neutral characters that are both badass and relatable happen.
well said.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

freezzy57

Jan 11, 2017
Hello guys, I wanted to know how many sex scenes this game has between Nat and Miller, I only found the scene on the yacht, it's the only one ? Sorry if I make mistakes english is not my first language.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes