tukanoid

Mar 14, 2018
i can just download 0.18.9 right? Dont have to download 0.18.8 as well right or the content is split in two parts? confused as the download links of both versions are given
I downloaded 1.18.9 only, it's fine, the difference is just japanese lang support

Mar 30, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I expected it to be behind a pay wall

Edit: Rules
4: Link your Petreon account to Discord account.. 패트리온 계정을 디스코드와 연결하세요. / Liên kết tài khoản Patreon của bạn / 請連結您的Discord帳號及Patreon帳號。

I'm pretty sure that if you don't, you'll get banned sooner or later.

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
I expected it to be behind a pay wall

Edit: Rules
4: Link your Petreon account to Discord account.. 패트리온 계정을 디스코드와 연결하세요. / Liên kết tài khoản Patreon của bạn / 請連結您的Discord帳號及Patreon帳號。

I'm pretty sure that if you don't, you'll get banned sooner or later.
craving for development funds isnt bad but man this dev is something, anti cheat, patreons only discord jeez

Mar 30, 2022
craving for development funds isnt bad but man this dev is something, anti cheat, patreons only discord jeez
I think it is reasonable giving social space only to people willing and capable to pay, what is stupid is the anti-cheat since it limits how much people your game reaches. Only reason to behave like this is to be a man child that doesn't want to share his toys for free and is uncappable to see that he would get more financial support without the anti-cheat.

When I found this game I promoted it as hell, now I would even be happier if this game happens to get abandoned due to lack of financial support.

Reactions: memextrap

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
Man the animations are so smooth and good, dev deserves the money.
A Gallery would be good, i know why it isnt there as all scenes are repeatable but gallery mod would allow players to check scenes without going to end story and check missing scenes as well.

Reactions: kontakbatin

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I think it is reasonable giving social space only to people willing and capable to pay, what is stupid is the anti-cheat since it limits how much people your game reaches. Only reason to behave like this is to be a man child that doesn't want to share his toys for free and is uncappable to see that he would get more financial support without the anti-cheat.

When I found this game I promoted it as hell, now I would even be happier if this game happens to get abandoned due to lack of financial support.
I disagree. At least in why the anti cheat is bad. I'm more inclined to think his reasoning is bad. IIRC, he said something to the extent that he believes the grind and what not is how it's meant to be played, yadda yadda yadda. But then provides cheat to his patrons. Been ages since i've looked at the game, so maybe it's changed but that was how it was back then.

Mar 30, 2022
I disagree. At least in why the anti cheat is bad. I'm more inclined to think his reasoning is bad. IIRC, he said something to the extent that he believes the grind and what not is how it's meant to be played, yadda yadda yadda. But then provides cheat to his patrons. Been ages since i've looked at the game, so maybe it's changed but that was how it was back then.
What do you think my opinion is? I ask because I don't see how you disagree with me.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes