Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
Popularity Rank (October 9, 2022)
1. Dana
2. Irene
3. Alice
4. Ruby
5. Luna
I am actually quite surprised that Luna is all the way down at 5th.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hexatail, this game is really fucking good. If i could afford a monthly Patreon, i would. I hope to be able to give a single payment instead for the game at some point.
If you ever feel like you are sat in a rut and lack creative input, let me know. I work with that on a daily basis, and would love to help if you want it.

Reactions: nhockcon21

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
How can I go to Irene and Mathilda scene???
I always finish the group study quest of ruby but it's still not finished it still there pls help
Here's the image
Check your phone if you feel stuck. Mathilda requires a certain event to happen. Irene is also connected to story (with Ruby). There are multiple steps to the Ruby quest. And Irene shows up in the middle of it, but you gotta go around the mansion.

Zbork

Feb 4, 2018
Moved computer so I'd like to use the full save to catch up, but putting it into the save directory doesn't change anything - it doesn't appear as a loadable save. Can anyone advise?

EDIT: Sorted, found the directory where saves are really kept and put it there (~/.renpy/ if you're on Linux, but it was hidden so I had to navigate manually)

Last edited:

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
i can just download 0.18.9 right? Dont have to download 0.18.8 as well right or the content is split in two parts? confused as the download links of both versions are given

Reactions: peter sex

tukanoid

Mar 14, 2018
i can just download 0.18.9 right? Dont have to download 0.18.8 as well right or the content is split in two parts? confused as the download links of both versions are given
I downloaded 1.18.9 only, it's fine, the difference is just japanese lang support

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes