7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
From the FIRST LINE< we get to see how an English editor was never chosen, yet is DESPERATELY required...
"Finders IS THE keeper!??" huh?
How about...oh...I dont know..."Finders KEEPERS??"

HanimeHazme

Nov 4, 2021
Here I give you my own anti-cheat bypass along with some cheats. Been using these for a few updates and should work until the dev changes his anti-cheat system. All these files should work individually or together. Mix and match as you like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A short explanation of the files:
help pls if i try to press on the files it just sent me on another tab and shows the code, how can i download it?

delta67

May 11, 2018
You can fuck only two girls, Luna 1 at the school toilets and 2 in the nightclub! The other one is the prison warden Matilda!

Last edited:

Bbshit

Oct 11, 2018
You can fuck only two girls, Luna 1 at the school toilets and 2 in the nightclub! The other one is the prison warden Matilda!
You can also fuck Annie and the bully that steals your money. Granted the bully is the revenge route. Oh and the convenience store chick.

Raccun123

Dec 3, 2022
How can I go to Irene and Mathilda scene???
I always finish the group study quest of ruby but it's still not finished it still there pls help
Here's the image Screenshot_2023-01-07-14-44-50-752_hexatail.agent17.jpg Screenshot_2023-01-07-14-48-52-772_hexatail.agent17.jpg

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes