cennet123

Aug 7, 2017
The dev has 2000+ patrons, too. Blows my mind.

Here's the agent code for v0.19 because the dev doesn't understand people can read the first two lines of patreon posts: 318-301-5947
The game detects using this code as cheating even with the anti-anti-cheating thing, any work around??

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

supermen2078

May 19, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'q_dana_1_2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/ActorScript/dana.rpyc", line 353, in script
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\New folder\Agent17-0.19.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\New folder\Agent17-0.19.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Agent17 0.19.0 0.19.0
Thu Feb 2 02:37:45 2023

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The game detects using this code as cheating even with the anti-anti-cheating thing, any work around??
Does it? I've used both the code and then the anti-anti-cheat to give myself 10k through the console with no issue.

On another note, this might have the most unlikable protagonist I've seen yet. Zero positive character traits whatsoever.

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
1675286548351.png

I tried to cheat money and this is what we get. It appears moments after and surprises the shit out of you. I'm not mad, but at this point, idk if the developer is just really passionate about their game and wants us to experience the full of it, or just sadistic as fuck :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Don't use cheat mod. I do not support the behavior of cheat mod save files.
the cheat mod will cause problems with every update.
I don't think it's the cheat mod, I only did it via the console by enabling the console and still the screen up above pops up. So I tested it out to see, because I see people in the comments talking about a security system, so I wanted to check what it was. I had no idea it was a fully rendered screen that was given full detail, as if you could feel the despise for cheats or cheats in general.

If it's for fair/grind and immersion purposes, I can understand. But sometimes if people do the same thing over and over again, just to let's say, saving up to 2 mil or something like that, people will get bored eventually instead of having fun in the game. Is there a reason why you don't want people to use cheat or cheat codes in general? I just want to know the reason

Last edited:

KamuranGUCUK

Jan 17, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/ActorScript/dana.rpyc", line 353, in script
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\New folder\Agent17-0.19.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\New folder\Agent17-0.19.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Agent17 0.19.0 0.19.0
Thu Feb 2 02:37:45 2023
I have same problem too...

Mar 30, 2022
I don't think it's the cheat mod, I only did it via the console by enabling the console and still the screen up above pops up. So I tested it out to see, because I see people in the comments talking about a security system, so I wanted to check what it was. I had no idea it was a fully rendered screen that was given full detail, as if you could feel the despise for cheats or cheats in general.

If it's for fair/grind and immersion purposes, I can understand. But sometimes if people do the same thing over and over again, just to let's say, saving up to 2 mil or something like that, people will get bored eventually instead of having fun in the game. Is there a reason why you don't want people to use cheat or cheat codes in general? I just want to know the reason
Don't waste your time and mental energy trying to reasoning with this soab. Patreons are given coupons that make the game more grinding-free the more they pay. Dev will bs you talking pure non-sense in the most pure asian style for the only purpose of not admiting the real motivation for having this anti-cheat shit: to get you to pay.

Mar 30, 2022
Does it? I've used both the code and then the anti-anti-cheat to give myself 10k through the console with no issue.

On another note, this might have the most unlikable protagonist I've seen yet. Zero positive character traits whatsoever.
Well, MC was clearly created in the image and likeness of the developer.

• Haha
Reactions: jhustrue

feres

Jul 9, 2017
So, is there a way to load a savegame where cheats have been used?

And also, who thought that was a good idea? I was having fun, and it just ruined the game.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Don't waste your time and mental energy trying to reasoning with this soab. Patreons are given coupons that make the game more grinding-free the more they pay. Dev will bs you talking pure non-sense in the most pure asian style for the only purpose of not admiting the real motivation for having this anti-cheat shit: to get you to pay.
i...see....

Well, damn. Thanks for enlightening me

Dravir78

Jul 16, 2017
I have never written on this site in the few years I have downloaded from here. I played this game awhile back when it was somewhat new and didn't care for the MC or his behavior but the game was new. I get it, a lot of MC in other games are pussies but this goes the other way and just comes off as being a huge asshole. I decided to try it again and I think he only got worse. The rape, manipulation, and just stupid behavior of this MC was a big turnoff. Besides that and the grinding this would be a great game. Oh well. Makes me wonder about those that find this type of MC enjoyable.

Mar 30, 2022
I have never written on this site in the few years I have downloaded from here. I played this game awhile back when it was somewhat new and didn't care for the MC or his behavior but the game was new. I get it, a lot of MC in other games are pussies but this goes the other way and just comes off as being a huge asshole. I decided to try it again and I think he only got worse. The rape, manipulation, and just stupid behavior of this MC was a big turnoff. Besides that and the grinding this would be a great game. Oh well. Makes me wonder about those that find this type of MC enjoyable.
Excuse me for not being interested on falling in love with fucking waifus.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes