Mar 30, 2022
jokes aside, my last bit of hope left for the dev is that the MC will somehow have an event where reality of how much of an asshole he is hits him so hard, he begins to change to a person worthy of all these wahmen. Being a pervert is one thing, being an asshole about it is another. Gee I wonder why it reminds me of someone
Has anyone told you yet that these "women" aren't real at all? Why do you all fucking care so much about morals on a videogame? Are you also complaining in a shooter videogame about MC being an asshole for shooting people for no reason?

Jul 17, 2022
Very mixed feelings on this game but it has to have done something right to keep me playing for so long. I guess I skipped some content I was not interested in but never the less I hate sandboxy type games but this one kept me around.

Mar 30, 2022
Thing is you can still be a dom in sex, be forceful a bit while not being an asshole. massaging the outer walls, the clit and the inner walls gently, picking up the pace, then going back slow again, can easily make a woman wet enough for your dick to be lubricated so you can enter easily, that's the whole point of foreplay. How good, sweet, gentle, dominant, submissive you are when it comes to foreplay, or the entire process of sex, every woman will remember that, even if you make her cum with your fingers or tongue? Yeah, they will remember that. Hell, even some of them will share or have a convo about it with their friends. But if you're gonna be an asshole who only cares about your own pleasure? Yeah you'll be remembered that way and that talk will be spread to not only one to two women, but it will keep on spreading. The goal of sex is for both you and your partner to have fun. Just because she can cum doesn't mean she's having fun. Orgasm is a natural body reaction. Yet the MC doesn't even bother doing or think about that. Or does the dev think that penetration is the only thing that can give a woman pleasure let alone making her cum? :ROFLMAO:
Yup, all of your waifus venerate you and talk about how much of a stallion you are once you close the game.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Using the best coupon is simply faster than code cheating.
I've found a few variables that are fun to play with, like the one for Ruby's secret sex scene, but yes, for most people, using the best coupon is the simple option to get what they want. Though I do always like having a console option just to track variables under the hood.

Also, anti-anti-cheat now updated for 0.19.0, it should work, but let me know if anyone runs into issues.

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Has anyone told you yet that these "women" aren't real at all? Why do you all fucking care so much about morals on a videogame? Are you also complaining in a shooter videogame about MC being an asshole for shooting people for no reason?
I'm not talking about morals, I'm talking about better sex scenes or how differently they could've played out, or perhaps you just binged through my entire comment without ever processing that thought? And to answer your question, immersion my guy. I'm free to do whatever I want in a video game aren't I? And I'm free to express my own opinions/criticisms am I not? Besides, I never said I hate the game or dev, it's plainly game opinions my guy

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Welcome to the club
But only as a visitor :p I only found my way there by attempting to recreate your problem, I never bothered with the coupon code before, and I'll continue to not bother about it... The Cheating Gods still love me ;).
Using the best coupon is simply faster than code cheating.
Maybe, but from what I see it only gives a little boost (with no option to pick-n-mix), maybe the key is useful, but those doors are pretty easy so no big deal (not to mention the stuff I tend to cheat aren't covered by those little prizes as far as I can see)

• Haha
Reactions: tuShua

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm not talking about morals, I'm talking about better sex scenes or how differently they could've played out, or perhaps you just binged through my entire comment without ever processing that thought? And to answer your question, immersion my guy. I'm free to do whatever I want in a video game aren't I? And I'm free to express my own opinions/criticisms am I not? Besides, I never said I hate the game or dev, it's plainly game opinions my guy
Quality of sex scenes is tough to judge, different people have different kinks and different tolerances, Personally I'd prefer a more subtle Dom route (probably more in line with your own), a friend of mine (who is a Sub) prefers to be abused far more severely than what the MC does (with abusive language, pain and humiliation). Different Strokes for different folks and a Dev can't work every angle.

Reactions: MCDom and tuShua
Mar 30, 2022
I'm not talking about morals, I'm talking about better sex scenes or how differently they could've played out, or perhaps you just binged through my entire comment without ever processing that thought? And to answer your question, immersion my guy.
Yeah, immersion about how to be a nice, satisfying and loving sexual partner with fucking waifus. I do NOT want to get romantically involved with a fucking waifu. I just want a quick fap and never think about her till the next time I want to fap to her.

All of the good games here are made to please the incels with unsatisfied romantic fantasies. Could all of you let me have at least some games without having you pressuring devs to provide you of even more waifus for your romantic fantasies?

Mar 30, 2022
Maybe, but from what I see it only gives a little boost (with no option to pick-n-mix), maybe the key is useful, but those doors are pretty easy so no big deal (not to mention the stuff I tend to cheat aren't covered by those little prizes as far as I can see)
What am I missing for not using code cheating?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Quality of sex scenes is tough to judge, different people have different kinks and different tolerances, Personally I'd prefer a more subtle Dom route (probably more in line with your own), a friend of mine (who is a Sub) prefers to be abused far more severely than what the MC does (with abusive language, pain and humiliation). Different Strokes for different folks and a Dev can't work every angle.
You got a point. That, I cannot disagree

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, immersion about how to be a nice, satisfying and loving sexual partner with fucking waifus. I do NOT want to get romantically involved with a fucking waifu. I just want a quick fap and never think about her till the next time I want to fap to her.

All of the good games here are made to please the incels with unsatisfied romantic fantasies. Could all of you let me have at least some games without having you pressuring devs to provide you of even more waifus for your romantic fantasies?
No, you're missing my point my brother. It's not about being romantically involved in sex with a waifu or a woman. It was about the different stuff that could've happened before the penetrating part. But hey if that's what you're into then that's what you're into. I'm not here to judge about people's kinks lmao
But only as a visitor :p I only found my way there by attempting to recreate your problem, I never bothered with the coupon code before, and I'll continue to not bother about it... The Cheating Gods still love me ;).
It appears they really do. I tried to cheat with a new game and got nuked immediately

Reactions: MCDom

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What am I missing for not using code cheating?
Hard to say considering I don't use the coupon codes but changing variables at whim works for me :p sometimes I like to play minigames, sometimes I like to skip them, I suspect the coupon codes lock you into one or the other.

Mar 30, 2022
No, you're missing my point my brother. It's not about being romantically involved in sex with a waifu or a woman. It was about the different stuff that could've happened before the penetrating part. But hey if that's what you're into then that's what you're into. I'm not here to judge about people's kinks lmao
You've been talking about foreplay focused on giving sexual pleasure to them. I don't play videogames to give sexual pleasure to waifus.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
it still won't work. if the game detects you used a cheat mod let alone change the variables via console, it will give you a game over screen as the one I posted a few posts above. If you wanna use cheats you gotta use the coupon set by the dev which you can only get by paying at patreon
inb4 someone makes an anti-anti-anti-anti-cheat

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes