Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Wait what got removed? the missionary animation with Ruby on the sinks/counter, that happened after he got out of prison?
Was that in the last update or the preceeding one?
It is a simple Ruby sex animation that was never fully implemented, but you could unlock it by changing the in-game variables. That got removed in the latest version, so even playing with the variables won't unlock it. The download link contains the video, so if you want to see it, you can just watch the video directly.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It is a simple Ruby sex animation that was never fully implemented, but you could unlock it by changing the in-game variables. That got removed in the latest version, so even playing with the variables won't unlock it. The download link contains the video, so if you want to see it, you can just watch the video directly.
yeah I saw it, thanks, I'm sure I saw it before using unren, I just thought it was part of the set that happened after prison that was corrupted or something, that the worst thing about browsing the image folder directly is you don't have story context, and they tend to blur together.

Reactions: Big Daddy

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
yeah I saw it, thanks, I'm sure I saw it before using unren, I just thought it was part of the set that happened after prison that was corrupted or something, that the worst thing about browsing the image folder directly is you don't have story context, and they tend to blur together.
Yep, absolutely. This is why I tend to browse the image folder just to find scenes I missed, then find them back in the game.

Reactions: Stil996

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
so i haven't touched this game in a long time, i dropped it when it came to the little sister drugging and well....
did the dev ever add a different way to progress with her?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Can you please add more decisions or at least an alternative love route? The game is great but l don't wanna play with this asshole rapist MC. Please, do it for the players who have some decency
between the error I just got and your message, you just saved me. Thanks. I was tricked I guess, I didn't realize I *have* to be an asshole. I'll pass on the game

Mar 30, 2022
so i haven't touched this game in a long time, i dropped it when it came to the little sister drugging and well....
did the dev ever add a different way to progress with her?
Can you please add more decisions or at least an alternative love route? The game is great but l don't wanna play with this asshole rapist MC. Please, do it for the players who have some decency
Don't you all have hundreds of games to be a white knight for your waifus?

Nov 17, 2021
Honestly speaking, this game has some of the most beautiful looking 3D chicks among all other Ren'Py games out there, and whoever designed the characters has the skills. But I'm no fan of hentai games with male MCs and swinging from this to that girl unless it actually NTR and cheating stuffs (from girls' side) like the tags say. So just to be sure, does this game really have the routes where the girlfriend cheats on male MC ??

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
so this new update only the Christmas event?
Yes. Rest of planned content wast postponed because update took too long.

I expect future updates to be faster as some content is already done and DEV quit his normal job. Time will tell if I'm right.

Reactions: HanBoston

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Yes. Rest of planned content wast postponed because update took too long.

I expect future updates to be faster as some content is already done and DEV quit his normal job. Time will tell if I'm right.
Talk to dev personally bro

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Honestly speaking, this game has some of the most beautiful looking 3D chicks among all other Ren'Py games out there, and whoever designed the characters has the skills. But I'm no fan of hentai games with male MCs and swinging from this to that girl unless it actually NTR and cheating stuffs (from girls' side) like the tags say. So just to be sure, does this game really have the routes where the girlfriend cheats on male MC ??
I havent played this game in a really long time but honestly thats what I want to know also. When there are as many female characters as there are in this game its not inconceivable that 1 or a few of them have an actual sex life before or even after meeting the main character. And anyone with a shred of logic in their head would come to that conclusion also.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes