astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Is he banging mom yet ?
Nope.

Usually in game like this. if mc live with family. they often get scenes first. it easier to write scene with mom or sis. I mean mc see then every day.
Maybe Dev can't figure out how to involve Agent 17 in this. " help this guy fuck his mom " yeah. if she has a brain. she will know this order is full of shit. :ROFLMAO:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Nope.

Usually in game like this. if mc live with family. they often get scenes first. it easier to write scene with mom or sis. I mean mc see then every day.
Maybe Dev can't figure out how to involve Agent 17 in this. " help this guy fuck his mom " yeah. if she has a brain. she will know this order is full of shit. :ROFLMAO:
the dev relies on popularity reason or something. I mean it's great to sort things out, but then again it will leave other things undeveloped for a long time instead of balancing things out, imo. Dev should just follow the story board in his/her mind in order to follow through everything properly instead of broken pieces because of popularity votes. Easier to keep things on track that way. Again, just my opinion

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nope.

Maybe Dev can't figure out how to involve Agent 17 in this. " help this guy fuck his mom " yeah. if she has a brain. she will know this order is full of shit.
the dev relies on popularity reason or something. I mean it's great to sort things out, but then again it will leave other things undeveloped for a long time instead of balancing things out, imo. Dev should just follow the story board in his/her mind in order to follow through everything properly instead of broken pieces because of popularity votes. Easier to keep things on track that way. Again, just my opinion
Yeah Patreon votes seem to determine who gets the most Love, #2,331
Last rankings were #2,333

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
so basically we are getting dana by 0.20 then?
I have no idea, we already got a lot of Dana, The vote dictates who get the most attention, but I'm not sure he focuses exclusively on the top place. If it were me I might choose from the top 5 who best worked with my story ideas. (Actually if it were me I'd ignore the players opinions and make the game as I envisioned it from the beginning... But that's me :devilish: ).

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
0.19 seems to be invalid. Can you update it?
0.19 seems to be invalid. Can you update it?
It works. Dunno with previous saves but I started the game with the last version and it works. Haven't tried the phone cheat tho, I have been inputting codes in the console.
Make sure the anticheat file extention is in the "game" folder, not in the root of the game folder.

minh1071

Dec 26, 2021
I've found a few variables that are fun to play with, like the one for Ruby's secret sex scene, but yes, for most people, using the best coupon is the simple option to get what they want. Though I do always like having a console option just to track variables under the hood.

Also, anti-anti-cheat now updated for 0.19.0, it should work, but let me know if anyone runs into issues.
hey, how to find the secret sex scene, I tried but didn't see anything

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
hey, how to find the secret sex scene, I tried but didn't see anything
Check the original anti-anti-cheat post for details, it may not be in the game anymore though (or the scene has already been officially implemented). It's a sex scene with ruby when she follows you into the bathroom during the group study session at her house (it's normally grayed out, because you can't achieve the required love stat normally in-game, but if you increase the variable, you can play through the scene).

Edit: Just checked, the scene is still there and not officially implemented yet. Ask for a Blowjob from Ruby when studying with her, and you'll see the grayed out sex option in the bathroom. From there, just increase Ruby's love stat from 4 to 5 to view the scene.

Update: The Dev actually did remove the video file from this version. Here's the file that's needed to restore it. Just extract the zip in the /game folder and follow the instructions and it should work.

Last edited:

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Check the original anti-anti-cheat post for details, it may not be in the game anymore though (or the scene has already been officially implemented). It's a sex scene with ruby when she follows you into the bathroom during the group study session at her house (it's normally grayed out, because you can't achieve the required love stat normally in-game, but if you increase the variable, you can play through the scene).

Edit: Just checked, the scene is still there and not officially implemented yet. Ask for a Blowjob from Ruby when studying with her, and you'll see the grayed out sex option in the bathroom. From there, just increase Ruby's love stat from 4 to 5 to view the scene.
Are you saying there is an actual penetration image / animation there? I'm following the steps and only getting the grey tiled image, but it also only triggers the blowjob option.

Thanks for your hard work on the AAC by the way, it's literally a game-changer.

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Are you saying there is an actual penetration image / animation there? I'm following the steps and only getting the grey tiled image, but it also only triggers the blowjob option.

Yeah, there used to be a whole animation there, but the dev might have removed the files for it, let me double check. And thanks!

Reactions: Tester27

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017

Yep, Dev removed the video file, hence the gray tiled image. Here's the file that's needed to restore it. Just extract the zip in the /game folder and follow the instructions and it should work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tester27

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yep, Dev removed the video file, hence the gray tiled image. Here's the file that's needed to restore it. Just extract the zip in the /game folder and follow the instructions and it should work.

Wait what got removed? the missionary animation with Ruby on the sinks/counter, that happened after he got out of prison?
Was that in the last update or the preceeding one?

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes