Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Edit: Updated the anti-anti-cheat for 0.19.0. I took the opportunity to clean the script up based on Zeanrith's much cleaner version of the script, which should make the script more forward compatible, and also compatible with Zeanrith's mods (highly suggest checking them out). Also, check out this post by NonRomanticSandboxFan for links to other useful posts on this thread.

As Venipa stated, that's what you need to do, and sadly all the previous anti-anti-cheat won't work, as the developer really added some more fun into this one. Still in the process of fixing the lines as cleanly as I can, but here's the changes (will update this with the full list and file once I've finished following the logic of the last bit).

Update: This should get rid of all the anti-cheat (and fix a bug), as far as I can tell. Feel free to make the following changes to Agent17-0.18.5-pc\game\script\Setting\function.rpy yourself, or just place the anti-anti-cheat.rpy file in the /game folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To install, click the file, and when it opens in a new tab. right click and save as (should save as anti-anti-cheat.rpy). From there, just place the patch in the /game folder from where you click on the games .exe to launch it.

With this installed, you can now use the dev console to change variables (like g_gold = 10000 to give yourself $10,000) or use a save editor without triggering the anti-cheat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is anti-anti-cheat?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
OK so I finally got the cheater screen, it happened when I entered the
Agent tier patreon code: 318-301-5947 in the OP
I never ran into this issue. I used the code and then when I realized that the money wasn't near enough to do shit, I downloaded and installed the anti-anti-cheat, and only used the dev console to give myself 10k. And then another 10k after the MC gets his cash stolen by the girl because he's such a bitch.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I never ran into this issue. I used the code and then when I realized that the money wasn't near enough to do shit, I downloaded and installed the anti-anti-cheat, and only used the dev console to give myself 10k. And then another 10k after the MC gets his cash stolen by the girl because he's such a bitch.
if you look back up that conversation I increased some values to levels that were clearly out of normal ranges to prove the cheats worked, my guess is there is a script that gets run when a coupon code is activated (or selected items) that checks certain values against expected ranges and that is what triggers the anticheat shutdown (or one of the triggers anyway)

lonelytitan

Nov 15, 2020
Hi folks, any1 get stuck at Castle of wisdom?
I tried the Temple(with the ring) puzzle first and was able to connect them (the route doesn't light up yet), later I activate all the tower, but the main puzzle seems stuck!

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes