Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Wait a minute, you're misunderstanding something.
I don't know how to edit tags.
This tag was not written by me.

v0.19.0 is the leaked version.
This is not the official version.
v0.19.0 has bugs and translation errors unfixed.

I don't want this version released through F94zone.
But what can I do with pirates distributing it.

The official version will be released in one week.
Um... Then same with the android port?

drh64

Oct 6, 2018
Can anyone explain to me how I get the stars when I massage Dana feet I have 2 but can't get to 3, I have read the foot massage book several time thinking that may help but it doesn't.

Cheers

piraunopop

Aug 16, 2022
Can anyone explain to me how I get the stars when I massage Dana feet I have 2 but can't get to 3, I have read the foot massage book several time thinking that may help but it doesn't.

Cheers
still on development, just wait new patch (dana new update)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm stuck in tower puzzles. Can anyone share how to solve them?
Pretty sure someone already posted the solutions to those puzzles, try looking through the thread.

the principle is simple though, rotate each section so it makes a path through the centre to the other side.

Lon-the

Mar 2, 2022
yes.
Free public Android version is scheduled to be released on the 14th.
I see a lot of complaints on this patch. is there no additional main story? they always complain about the Christmas event. I haven't even downloaded it yet. I will wait until some of the bugs are resolved and keep track of the progress of this patch story. I'm not interested in Christmas event. I'm just waiting for the main story, because I like the story of this game.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
searched in thread, didnt find the incest patch. really noone didnt make it still? its a renpy
its forces me to make one from scratch of my knowledge. i think its probably will be replace stepmom and stepsis to mom and sis

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
searched in thread, didnt find the incest patch. really noone didnt make it still? its a renpy
its forces me to make one from scratch of my knowledge. i think its probably will be replace stepmom and stepsis to mom and sis
Don't seem to need an incest patch, Mom is labeled Mom, though it might be incorporated into the Anti-Anti-Cheat

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
I dont understand about complaining about coupons. Does it only gives money? i farmed tools from shop and with 40$ a day its ok to open following content. even with 30$. or most people went for green girl and stuck at 500$ open tool, where you can open it for free. or by girl at the cafe with her bills:)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Surely this has already been said several times here, but the truth is that I started the game, I really liked Luna and the development of the game crushed my interest in it. I didn't see the ntr tag so it caught me by surprise. A character as beautiful as Luna and she is inevitably like a prostitute. We don't see her with clients but it's quite clear that she does fuck for 1000 an hour. Too bad, I should have read the comments before and not have wasted my time with this

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
I dont understand about complaining about coupons. Does it only gives money? i farmed tools from shop and with 40$ a day its ok to open following content. even with 30$. or most people went for green girl and stuck at 500$ open tool, where you can open it for free. or by girl at the cafe with her bills:)
but actually my hand hurts nowo_O, here needs at least autoclick button on mouse

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes