tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
Is it just me, or is the MC kind of (definitely) a dick? I mean, ffs this guy is a rapist, a "head-pusher," he cums inside them even when they say no, and he is an overall jackass. I'm all for corruption and blackmail but this guy can't go 5 seconds without forcing himself on a chick he just met. Maybe it's the translation that makes it unclear when the MC and the girls are talking, but I feel the developer should definitely add the rape tag.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Agent17-0.19.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
does v0.19.4 have anything v0.19.0 doesn't have? I'm assuming it's just a more stable version.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Agent17 [v0.19.4 Christmas Event v2 PUBLIC FREE] [HEXATAIL]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 564 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
You mean like this one?
View attachment 2396587
And we need more games where the MC is an asshole... so sick of waifu simulators, I'm nice enough in real life I don't need to be nice in fantasies too. Hell the whole benefit of fantasies is the chance to be who you aren't.
How the hell did I miss that!?!? LMAO. I think I was only looking in the genre spoiler section.

And I don't mind MCs being assholes when the situation calls for it, but this one seems to be a dick to EVERYONE (except people that can kick his ass lol).

redmoonsharon

Jan 5, 2018
nice game but... not even a good update tbh...(even twice)
still nothing new for the original part, still developing all the sex scenes......
not bad for the Xmas event... just feels like it's kinda laggy

Reactions: solatribe

Janesh123

Dec 24, 2018
Well, on the latest version and my saves are somehow completely broken. No matter which save I use, it sends me to a previous save I made while in the prison. I only had the Christmas event left, but man that event just loves to waste your time with all the digging through snow and I have no will to restart it.

Squish01

Sep 6, 2022
I like the game (y)
i got stuck at one point, so i figured i'd try so cheats but i dont understand the phone password or where to put the codes in that are phone numbers? As far as i know i have both antianticheat and phonehack in the right folders but still cant use phone number codes. I do have the devlog menu cheats

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes