trolaro

Feb 17, 2018

can progress hana story?? i have fucked at night when sleeping and then i stuck
any help ?

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020

can progress hana story?? i have fucked at night when sleeping and then i stuck
any help ?
I'm not 100% sure but i think this is the end for her content. I'm done with questlog in game and I haven't seen any other thing past the sleep scene.

JluMoNcHeG

Apr 22, 2019
Full save anyone?) I probably have some kind of bug, because the game does not go further than massage with my sister in any way

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
Ohh so now i know why this have 2 star review only because of ntr and fucking forced plot jail. Like what the hell is wrong with this dev??? If you continue the story and not fucking put jail arc here this is excellent game man the characters is top tier ssshhheeshh and the blowjob, deepthroat and swallow cum is fucking awesome. haiiiyyyaa

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
Like I said on the old post, this game had a potential. But DEV, please you need make the MC less miserable. I agree with other members who doesn't like the MC being loser. I don't mind MC using Blackmail method, but only for revenge moment or crucial moment. And don't like the MC always depending on Agent17 to much. For example, you can make Agent17 to training MC to make him stronger. And you can make MC solve some female characters problem by him self or at least just find out behind their stories without Agent17 help. And please on house chores at least you need to increase the money that MC got twice if MC buy upgrade for cleaning.

Reactions: Lambert911

daisukeid

Dec 4, 2022
Wait a minute, you're misunderstanding something.
I don't know how to edit tags.
This tag was not written by me.

v0.19.0 is the leaked version.
This is not the official version.
v0.19.0 has bugs and translation errors unfixed.

I don't want this version released through F94zone.
But what can I do with pirates distributing it.

The official version will be released in one week.
so this update only cristmas event? any info about main story update?

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes